Sacred Underworld / Gold Patch 2.28 (English) 1

1 Screenshot

About This File

This patch updates all previous Sacred Gold and Sacred Underworld versions for any English version.

What's New in Version 1   See changelog

Released

No changelog available for this version.

• Like! 1

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

I'm not versed in Sacred 1 but my guess is that it should work. Did you have any installation error? What went wrong?

• Thanks! 1

Thanks for the heads up guys!  darklord, is it possible you don't need to patch?  I had a quick look at Steam and noticed that they are selling Sacred Gold included.  Can you link to the page on steam where you bought it?

T__T

I really should check other files before I open my mouth...I used the wrong files

I'm just gonna take down my posts here, sorry for wasting your time

On 10/3/2018 at 3:03 PM, darklord45 said:

T__T

I really should check other files before I open my mouth...I used the wrong files

I'm just gonna take down my posts here, sorry for wasting your time

No problem darklord!  Thanks for letting us know.  :thumbsup:

I probably might be asking in the wrong part of the forum... How do I fix the issue with my sacred gold version. It tells me that I lack sacred underworld when I try to install the patch. My gog version is 2.0.0.4. 

1 hour ago, AvidElf said:

I probably might be asking in the wrong part of the forum... How do I fix the issue with my sacred gold version. It tells me that I lack sacred underworld when I try to install the patch. My gog version is 2.0.0.4. 

Hello. The version on GOG is fully updated; no need for patch.