Sacred 2 Epic Office Quest Roster 1.1

2 Screenshots

About This File

And now, for something completely different...

This is a Word document that contains the entire list of the 89 Ascaron employees that are part of the Epic Office Quest in a handy, region by region format.

This handy document makes keeping track of those pesky employees a lot simpler if you're not playing with the CM Patch installed. And even with the CM Patch, it's still useful as the missing employees are quite evident.

To use this, you can either print out a copy on Legal paper (8.5 x 14" -or 215.9 mm x 355.6 mm) and use a pen (or pencil, crayon, sharpie, whatever) to check off each employee as you've found them or, you can simply make a copy of the document and use Alt-Tab to mark them off with an X in Word.

The document contains 4 columns.

1.) The number of employees found

2.) The name of the employee

3.) A quick note as to the location of said employee

4.) A space to make a mark when you've found the employee

The header and footer are even decorated in the Carolinga font - the very same font used by Sacred 2... To install it, you need to find the font file - it will be in either one of four possible locations:

For 32 bit Windows:

C:\Program Files\CDV\Sacred 2 - Fallen Angel\Locale\en_US

C:\Program Files\Deep Silver\Sacred 2 - Fallen Angel\Locale\en_UK

For 64 bit Windows

C:\Program Files(x86)\CDV\Sacred 2 - Fallen Angel\Locale\en_US

C:\Program Files(x86)\Deep Silver\Sacred 2 - Fallen Angel\Locale\en_UK

Simply find the Carolinga.ttf file and double click on it and then click the Install button at the top of the box.

What's New in Version 1.0   See changelog

Released

No changelog available for this version.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

This looks like a fantastic idea Wolfie. I already have a text file for myself that does the same thing, but I would highly recommend this to anyone who hasn't already done that. It did take me quite a bit of time to do that. I would have loved to have something like this available back then.

• Like! 1

This looks like a fantastic idea Wolfie. I already have a text file for myself that does the same thing, but I would highly recommend this to anyone who hasn't already done that. It did take me quite a bit of time to do that. I would have loved to have something like this available back then.

Awesome tool. I signed up for the board just to have access to it :) Looks like I'll be staying for a while! Thanks for making this and again for sharing it.

A few more compass-related adjustments are necessary :crazy:

Mark Kuller:

North WEST corner

Mark Intelmann:

North WEST corner