SUPPORT TOPIC File Information
- Submitted: Dec 08 2011 06:43 AM
- Last Updated: Dec 15 2011 03:54 AM
- File Size: 763.36K
- Views: 5086
- Downloads: 517
- Approved by: gogoblender
- Approved on: 15 December 2011 - 07:13 AM
Download Moonpaw's Spawn.txt Editor with GUI 1.63 Votes
This is a tool which should allow the user to easily edit the tremendously large spawn.txt file and gives additional information. For example the monster name from the ID, loaded from the creatures.txt file, a picture of selected monster (in future releases) and a quicklink for the regions on the ancaria map (if Schot allows it and helps me out a bit)
What's New in Version 1.6 (See full changelog)
- -Now, when you hold down Alt while selecting a new region, the new region will be added to the panel and will not replace the currently displayed region. This allows you to edit many regions at once
- -Made the monsterspawn dropdownlist bigger. yay
- -increased region loading performance
- -Sorted the selectable regions and/or Monsters.(Included a version where the regions arent sorted, for your convenience) you need to reset your knowSpawnpath.txt file if you used a previous version (resetted file included)
- -Made the panel bigger ((You can add a lot more spawns now before youd have to scroll down))
- -Enabled proper Tab-stopping ((zapping through the editable fields via tab))
- -The program remembers the last region you edited now, if you dont screw with the knownSpawnPath.txt file^^ The program works best if you put it in the folder with your spawn.txt file and the creatures.txt file
- Enabled the program now to save your changes and write a spawn.txt file with the changes.
- -Coded the button to load a new spawn.txt file while the program runs
- -Allows the user to multiply the densities region wide!!!
- ((No more going through 50000 lines of code^^ and yes it actually has that many lines and a bit more))
- -Coded the button to add "Dummy spawns" to each region which then can be edited like every other spawn entry.
- -many bug fixes and added a minor crash protection.
- Added the main functionality so far and enabled it to store your last selected spawn.txt file and loads it too
Other files you may be interested in ..
3 user(s) are online (in the past 15 minutes)
1 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users
Google (1), KevinLelievre