8 Screenshots

About This File

This is a modded scripts folder build and is meant to be extracted/copied/and,or pasted as such. With that said please make a back-up of your original Sacred2 Fallen Angel scripts folder before over writing with any modded 1st thank you. and yes they all attack. Basically graphed a Skeleton Warrior sk_kohorte Nether Allegiance buff spell to the end of a lot of circa Area buff spells. I left BFG, Vudu, Doppleganger buffs mostly alone for gameplay sake, with that said I strongly recommend against a permanent doppleganger as he will spawn a lot more minions; as you do; If you do try it, then you can always click on the buff bubble to destroy, & or re-summon. I modded script/.txt files: balance, creatures, spells. Camera shake is off; because every time for 4 Dragon pets would walk they would ground shake each1, which was making the game un-playable, and I have shrunk  the Dragons also to 0.300000 to fit up to 4 onscreen. Enjoy>!...

ps. make sure you download the closest version of SKWARVUDU.zip to your version of the game also, tyvm; in advance.; I have two now; One for v2.12 & one for v2.40 of the game.

pss. I did not modify all of the scripts in the scripts folder; but a lil here & there in a bunch; so I just made sure, and atm, in 2014 seemed like the easy way to go; they are .zip folders so just make sure u save your current script folder from the game somewhere else in case you don't like; but I do very much; & I bet you will too; if you download, paste & copy?> I just saved mine to a different game save folder under documents in windows.> sacred2 saves, or something.

psss. and if all of you like then kudos to my team; on that 4 month off season/ laid off season; put to good use.>?!

The sakura demon; god power; inbred game spell I am also looking at modifying for the future; I have a couple of ideas of how to tame him; in my mind's eye?!>...

4 months; my brother & I put into the original modification of this Pet mod Acquisition!.>

testing, checking;  dbl. checking then re-checking again; triple checking; the script; & I even found a few mistakes in; mostly typos & un needed spaces. from the original that I corrected!.>

Testing was the fun part; all parties; enjoyed!!!...

so; I think you will too if you give it a free; try?!...>

User Feedback

Please Sign In or Sign Up