3 Screenshots

About This File

Reduced Fog Mod for Sacred 2

This is a simple mod that makes the fog in the game more transparent, allowing you to see further into the distance.

Installation:

1. If you don't have the Generic Mod Enabler (GME), download it at http://www.softpedia.com/get/Others/Miscellaneous/Generic-Mod-Enabler.shtml
  2. Install the GME to your Sacred 2 installation folder and run it once. It will make a folder there called "MODS".
  3. Place the "Reduced Fog Mod" folder into the "MODS" folder.
  4. Run the GME again and you can now enable/disable the mod as you wish.

Compatibility:

• This mod should be compatible with any other mod. It is already included with my mod "Diablo 2 Fallen".
  • It does not require the CM Patch.
  • It was tested with the Ice and Blood expansion, but it would probably work with the base game Fallen Angel as well.

Known Issues:

• Depending on your camera settings and positioning, you may notice some "pop-in" of distant objects like trees and buildings.
  • If you have a slow computer or elite graphics turned on you may notice a slight performance hit when running.

• Like! 2
  • Thanks! 2
  • Appreciation 3

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Awesome, thx Flix! Tested it today and it worked perfectly. Didn't noticed any lag or FPS drops with the standard in-game "free camera" (no hack/mod used) and all grafx settings maxed except PhysX (turned off). Good job! ;)

Tested on:

Sacred 2 Gold (Steam) with CM patch 0150

Windows 7 Fam Edition Premium 64-bit

Intel® Core i5-3470 CPU @ 3.20GHz (4 CPUs), ~3.6GHz

8192MB RAM

AMD Radeon HD 6900 Series

DirectX 11

Fliix.

Yeah, I know - I'm late to the party again.                                    I just installed this  and I love it! Thank you! Now if I can just figure out how to move the camera so I'm not staring at my feet all the time. Oh yes, I have Windows 10 Home 64-bit installed   16 gig of Ram  and a Nvidea  GTX 1050 video card with 4 gig memery      I'm running the latest Steam version of the game  with the Community patch and the enhanced graphics edition. Just in case you wanted that info.

Seriously, can you tell how to change the angle of that dang camera in game?

Thanks again for the mod.

datk47

10 hours ago, dark471 said:

Fliix.

Yeah, I know - I'm late to the party again.                                    I just installed this  and I love it! Thank you! Now if I can just figure out how to move the camera so I'm not staring at my feet all the time. Oh yes, I have Windows 10 Home 64-bit installed   16 gig of Ram  and a Nvidea  GTX 1050 video card with 4 gig memery      I'm running the latest Steam version of the game  with the Community patch and the enhanced graphics edition. Just in case you wanted that info.

Seriously, can you tell how to change the angle of that dang camera in game?

Thanks again for the mod.

datk47

Check this topic: