Rotating Blades of Light for Sacred 2 1.1

3 Screenshots

About This File

Rotating Blades of Light Mod -- by Flix

Overview
===================================

• This mod imports the Sacred 1 spell Rotating Blades of Light into Sacred 2 for the Seraphim to use.
  • This mod should be used with Sacred 2 Gold + latest Community Patch 1.60.  It may or may not work on earlier versions of the game.
  • There is also a second version meant specifically to be installed on top of Enhanced Edition 3.2.  Install it after "Classic Icons" if you use that module. Will not work with the "Alternate Spells" module.
  • This mod will not be compatible with any other mod that changes spells.txt or global.res (the game texts file).

Install Instructions
===================================

• Download the Generic Mod Enabler (GME) and install it to your Sacred 2 root folder.
  • After running the GME once, it will make a folder called "MODS" there.
  • Extract/copy/move the contents of the zip file into the "MODS" folder. There should be a folder called "Rotating Blades of Light".
  • Run the GME and enable the mod.  The GME will back up your clean files and will allow to you to easily enable/disable the mod as you wish.

What's New in Version 1.0.0   See changelog

Released

No changelog available for this version.

• Appreciation 3

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Hi, any chance of RU localisation (could do translation myself  but I dunno how to edit global.res) or compatibility with EE alt spells instead of summoning archangel?

1 hour ago, nerasw said:

Hi, any chance of RU localisation (could do translation myself  but I dunno how to edit global.res) or compatibility with EE alt spells instead of summoning archangel?

The lines for translation are listed in the discussion thread: