About This File
Alternative Hair Styles for Sacred 2
This mod replaces the vanilla hair styles for the female playable characters with new designs as follows:
- High Elf - 6 replacements
- Dryad - 6 replacements
- Seraphim - 1 replacement
These new hairstyles also have an expanded range of color in character creation, from shock white to pitch black and anything in between.
Download the Generic Mod Enabler (GME) and install it to your Sacred 2 root folder.
- Mod Enabler is available at http://www.softpedia.com/get/Others/Miscellaneous/Generic-Mod-Enabler.shtml
- For Steam the root folder is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Sacred 2 Gold
- For GOG or disk version, the root folder is wherever you installed the game, for example C:\Sacred 2 Gold
- After running the GME once, it will make a folder called "MODS" there.
- Extract/copy/move the contents of the zip file into the "MODS" folder. There should be a folder called "Alternate Hairstyles".
- Run the GME and enable the mod. The GME will back up your clean files and will allow to you to easily enable/disable the mod as you wish.
- This mod is based off the Enhanced Edition 2.4, but it should also work on a setup with just the Community Patch 1.60, or even Ice & Blood w/ last official patch.
- The only script modified is surface.txt; it will not be compatible with any other mod that alters that file.
- These hairstyles are already included in Diablo 2 Fallen so this mod should not be installed at the same time.
- This mod has no effect on save games and can be enabled/disabled at any point.