All unskilled lvl216 niob characters with all sets and everything you'll ever need + challenge 3

15 Screenshots

About This File

Hello dear sacred community:bye:

Today I've got a little bit of a challenge for you: I'm happy to finally present you all unskilled level 216 heroes with all sets and a whole bunch if not all of the uniques. And the best: I included five different savegames for farming lots and lots of goodies. Pretty much all of the items are completely self farmed with few exceptions (more below).

Where is the challenge you ask? Well, basically to get the best bundle possible for the community there is still a little bit of work to do:

1. Questing:

Spoiler

There are a bunch of quests which reward you with additional skill- and/or attribute points. Now to get the best possible characters, we need to do all of these quests for all the different characters in all five difficulties in the best way possible. Check out this site to look up these quests:

http://pctalk.info/Games/Sacred2/Wolfes.Lair/SacredUnderworld/Pages/Quests.html

For some of these there is a way to get additional points, but it's super hard to do and you get only one try per hero per difficulty. If you want to do it on lower levels than niob in multiplayer you need a character editor to lower the levels of the heroes. In singleplayer this is not necessary though you cannot load a save with different characters.

2. Item refarming:

Spoiler

In a far too quick attempt to backup my muling character I accidentally overwrote one of my muling heroes and lost lost some set items as result. It was super frustrating, so I used an item editor to recreate them (yeah I know, shame on me... :badbad:but that was still a lot of work to do, don't know if it had been faster to just refarm. But it was definitely less frustrating lol:sweating:). I did that as good as possible, but some of these items may have some of their stats a little bit off (most notably probably a seraphim sword also equippable by the deamon). So refarming these items would be great. Here is a complete list of these items:

Seraphim:

3. Even more item farming:

Spoiler

There might be some Uniques that I didn't find, you might find some items at a better level than me(should not happen too often since I farmed most of this stuff from anducar and his cerebropods who alway drop max level items if you're max level niob) and finally there are the christmas set items. It would be so cool if we could include them to this. (Gladiator X-MAS already included now)

4. farming, farming, far... you get the idea:sweating:

Spoiler

As you might have noticed, I included some books and scrolls. There are a total of 139 of these in the game, but I have only like half an inventory included. Sometimes if you talk to the ancarian people they say some lines that indicate you get a reward if you actually managed to read all of the books and scrolls. It would be so cool if we as a community were able to check that. You can find a list of all books and scrolls and all bookstands here:

http://pctalk.info/Games/Sacred2/Wolfes.Lair/SacredUnderworld/Pages/Misc-BooksScrolls.html

There is one book only the seraphim can farm in a special quest. Thanks to @alfchaval for providing that book.

Now of course I could do all of this stuff myself... and upload this file in ten years when I'm finally ready lol. Instead I figured what is the fun of sacred when there is no challenge anymore? So I thought lets give that stuff as a challenge to you, the darkmatters community, but lets at least give you the tools to actually complete all of this stuff - yes im evil:devil:.

I think the best way would be to open another thread where I write down again everything that needs to be done and every now and then I check what has been completed and update the thread and this download. I'll do that when there is enough positive feedback for the challenge.  Unfortunately I think there is no way for me to actually reward your effort if you completed a part of a challenge, but then again we're all profiting from the results.

Now let's get straight to the action - there's challenges to do. What you're waiting for?:Laie_34:

Lindor:D

EDIT:

New Topic where we can trade our items:

l'll check for new items every now and then. If somebody found a new or better item and wants to share it, you can post there. I'll upload the item here to this file and pin your name to the topic so everybody knows who shared which item.

Special thanks to everyone who contributed to this project:

• wildundgesetzlos for contributing the icons set
  • @SupremeJoker for contributing lots and lots of items, especially Jewelry, and getting me to update the file for Sacred ReBorn mod
  • @alfchaval for contributing lots of uniques, sets, the instruments and the book of ancaria
  • @Dax for contributing lots of high level blue and yellow items for Vampiress and Jewelry
  • everyone on DarkMatters who makes hosting this file possible

Edited by Lindor

What's New in Version 3   See changelog

Released

-Lots and lots more/better blues, rares, uniques, sets and even scrolls and instruments (around 120+ more items, of which 80 are uniques/sets)

-Amount of cheated items got reduced from 14 to 3

-Included "special thanks to" file

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

2 hours ago, MihalceDaniel said:

if people want we can keep this challenge and help each other's with item's :D

That's the spirit <3

2 hours ago, gogoblender said:

Ahhh, now if only they'd had downloadable content for the HardCore closed servers when this game came out for me!

Yeah, I'm probably like 15 years late xD But I was like eight when the game came out, and I could only play on my uncles PC. To be fair, he probably only allowed me to play because I was leveling his chars xD

• Haha 1

Hi ! have someone some jewellery? what im interested is One ring of all ,I have it at lv 177,someone have it higher?and others jewellery(not sim modified)

7 hours ago, SupremeJoker said:

Hi ! have someone some jewellery? what im interested is One ring of all ,I have it at lv 177,someone have it higher?and others jewellery(not sim modified)

7 hours ago, Hooyaah said:

@SupremeJoker I'm not sure what you are asking. Could you rephrase your post or perhaps use a translator? I suggest Bing Translator, it's superior to Google Translator in my opinion.

@Hooyaah:

I think he's asking for The One Ring of All that is not created with the "Sacred Item Manager" editor.

@SupremeJoker:

The above character "Unique and Rare Jewelry", which is "Hero03.pax" has exactly what you're asking for. I did not edit any Unique or rare items, only few set items that I lost after I have accidentally overwritten a mule. Everything else is completely self-farmed.

Again, there is a list of all of the edited items above, the names are in german you just need to click the link below and it will show you a picture for all of the german set items. However since that seems to be an issue, I will try to translate all of the items and give a link to the sacred wiki page, then everything should be clear.

12 hours ago, Hooyaah said:

@SupremeJoker I'm not sure what you are asking. Could you rephrase your post or perhaps use a translator? I suggest Bing Translator, it's superior to Google Translator in my opinion.

what I mean is if someone want to trade jewelry ,I refer at sacred underworld and if the one ring of all seems google translated is because that's his name on the game,that's what I mean

9 hours ago, Lindor said:

The above character "Unique and Rare Jewelry", which is "Hero03.pax" has exactly what you're asking for. I did not edit any Unique or rare items, only few set items that I lost after I have accidentally overwritten a mule. Everything else is completely self-farmed.

Again, there is a list of all of the edited items above, the names are in german you just need to click the link below and it will show you a picture for all of the german set items. However since that seems to be an issue, I will try to translate all of the items and give a link to the sacred wiki page, then everything should be clear.

my english so bad people doesnt understand what I want to do? dude I already have the ring but at lv 177,but I know it could be higher like 196 something like that,so I ask if someone want to help me with that,if someone has it at lv 196 or higher than 177 ,the same for others rings or amulets 

this is your ring : https://prnt.sc/vgu8uo

this is mine : https://prnt.sc/vgu9cb

1 hour ago, SupremeJoker said:

my english so bad people doesnt understand what I want to do? dude I already have the ring but at lv 177,but I know it could be higher like 196 something like that,so I ask if someone want to help me with that,if someone has it at lv 196 or higher than 177 ,the same for others rings or amulets 

this is your ring : https://prnt.sc/vgu8uo

this is mine : https://prnt.sc/vgu9cb

Now I understand the issue. No, it's not your english, it's totally my fault. Btw you actually have a level 223 ring there, 177 is just the minimum level requirement to wear the ring.

I knew that I had the ring because I used it for my battlemage farm build, but I coudn't remember the level. However I farmed most if not all of the items from Anducar and his cerebropods and they always drop max level items, so because you said that there could be a higher level ring, I just assumed I would have uploaded that without checking. However I know there's a certain bug in this game concerning some rings, therefore I have an assumption:

In general any items max level you can get dropped is 240, but you might have noticed some items (mostly set items) actually have a lower max level, mostly somewhere around 225-238 you can get these rings dropped up to level 232, but after you quit these rings will actually "loose" some levels and be somewhere around level 170-180ish if you reload the next time. They won't loose any of their stats but they will drop quite a few levels. That being said, a regular level 170 ring will have the same stats as a bugged out one, which means it wasn't really a level 232 item in the first place.

The reason for that is the way item generation works in sacred: The game automatically gives an item a level depending on their main stat, which is reistances for armor/shields and damage for weapons. You can see that because if you try to edit the main stat for an item, it will change the level but if you edit anything else like boni or slots, the level won't change. The bug occurs on all unique and/or set rings which have only one dominating damage type.

The most famous example for that bug would be Fadalmar's Salvation.

ReBorn mod actually fixes that bug for most of the rings:

https://I.imgur.com/N6BhgtW.jpg

It seems like "The One Ring of All" is just another example for that bug, since it does mostly magic damage and only a little bit of fire. It can drop at high level, but it will loose that level next time you reload. Which is why the ring I found hasn't level 240 and the ring you found has a higher level than mine. Which would mean that the only people you could get a higher level ring from are people who play with the ReBorn mod.

But keep in mind this is just an assumption. A highly probable assumption because it is very unlikely that this is indeed one of the very few items I didn't get from anducar but from regular dudes when testing out a new build, but still an assumption.

@Lindor I play reborn mode and before that I played a lot veteran and normal sacred,probably I didnt pay attention or didnt happen,I dont remeber having that problem,droping an item with a certain level and after reload lowing down the level(don t know if I expressed corect) btw ,now I play reborn mod and when I mean the level ,I mean the minimum ,not the highest,so my ring have 177,but I know for sure that the ring have higher value,even if the value in parameters is not that big,with multiple sockets and stuffs it matter(for me one ,dont know about you guys)so when I make a buil or something ,I want to get the best out of it(another thing ,I play in niobium ,specially with reborn mod ,not that hard to level your character any longer,like regular sacred)another thing,there are items that can have minium level 202,but there are some rules,the item can t be from a set or a unique ,in rest white,blue or yellow ,how you get this? if you farm anducar probably know ,he drope this items,recently I farm a lot of dragons ,thx to the newst update from overlookers who made cave's with tons of boses,so I seen that dragons drop this items too,one last thing ,this ring im talking about have higher minimum level ,like 182,188 and the last one 196,is one of the few rings and amulets that is not at his full potential ,that's the reason I asked for him,I farm a lot ,but I don t drop it with so high ,so I asked for help ,I hope I expresed my self corectly and you understand what im talking about