A new bouncing baby Sacred Wiki, born Sept 25th and created by the fans. An open welcome to all interested folks who can help with making Sacred's community driven content grow. Register, contribute and win bonus Karma today!
This is for public and clan to enjoy. Hidden on a small inlet on a planet far, far away where the waves are perfect for surfing and the sun shines daily, is our small beach house resort. For special guests we have a premium vintage green liqueur, and...maybe...Saurian brandy? Kick back and relax. Bbq's every saturday and beach volley ball just around the corner. Please Keep general discussion here.
Orc chef say " Catch lizard, whomp on head, throw in pot on fire, take nap, food done. If no lizard be found, chicken good too." Want to find a new recipe? Need help with what to have for dinner? You might find help here.
1) No this is not possible in Sacred 2, sadly
2) No, we never found a way around the code limitations to add new player combat arts, even when shapeshifted. All you can do is change the existing ones. If you want to do that, look in spells.txt and edit the entries: "dm_form_drgn_teleport", "dm_form_drgn_feuerball", and "dm_form_drgn_feuerwand".
Could you tell me the answer to the questions of the modding
1) Is it possible to tie the ability to an object so that when it is put on, the spell is added to the free cell. Can the ability be given from a complete set of things?
2) Can I add new abilities when turning into a dragon form?
Hi, new here and am super keen to play, fear I may have done something wrong, I just freshly installed the game, added the CM patch 1.60, downloaded the General mod enabler put my diablo 2 fallen mod in the folder that the enabler creates after running it, did all the music stuff ect ect followed directions to a tea. so do I launch the mod from steam by clicking my Play button on sacred 2 gold or use the diablo 2 fallen exe? I assumed the diablo 2 fallen .exe but I get errors for missing .DLL files can anyone please help? <3
Hi, I tried out the cm-patch on win7-steam edition
Sadly it made more problems than I expected.
1) The Questlog was Screwed up. Like the Great Wall was closed again and not able to re-open after the story progressed
2) NPCs that were supposed to be killed after talking to them in the questline didnt work, because they started to attack right in the beginning with the "?"-mark on top of their heads and it was not possible to talk with them
3) The installation of the patch screwed up registry files, which forced sacred to switch saving locations. Before the cm-patch, savefiles were saved in a private-user-account on pc. After the cm-patch, Sacred tried to save at the files of the admin-user-account, which resulted in tasks to open that asked for "admin"rights when I tried to start the game
4) Old savefiles of characters were also messed with.
All in all, these facts made it super anoying to play with the cm-patch and I decided to deinstall it and fact 3) wasnt solved after using "disabling funktion" or reinstalling Sacred2. Now im still trying to solve my problems by checking the registration files at win7 ( and yes, im not a pro at that, so im looking through the net for solutions and advice).