Hello all, I am new to the forums as you can see by my post count, and I also have just installed the game a day or two ago. I currently have a level 18 or so Shadow Warrior, but that's in single player, and I'm thinking of making another character for a LAN game. The look of the Inquisitor and his spider is what made me want to play Sacred in the first place, the only reason I made a SW is because it was said to be good for beginners.
I've tried searching around for a hybrid build involving Nefarious Netherworld, but could only find Astute Supremacy hybrids. The reason I want this particular build is because I love the look of the Sakari's (Netherworld) set armor, and I love the playstyle of melee + summons. It's sort of the direction I took my SW in as well, but this one will be cooler!
The build involves mostly single-target attacks (until the first target dies, that is), but I feel that should be okay because it is for multiplayer. We should take down groups relatively quickly anyway. My character will be the tough enemy/boss killer, tank, and overall badass. Now onto my ideas:
Callous Execution - Bleed, Startle, and Judgement. This should give me high damage, as well as being able to stun boss monsters for long periods of time. Does it work this way, actually?
Purifying Chastisement - Mystic, Merciless, and Inure. I'm going to try to tank with Inure + Toughness for insane damage reduction. Mystic will increase the damage of my spells and god ability (the magic damage one). If you think I can switch out Inure for Hallow and still survive on the max difficulty level, please let me know!
Dislodged Spirit - Gelidity, Torture, Wildfire. This won't be as good a debuff as in most builds, but it still works, and it will be a source of Area of Effect damage. (Should I just cut it out and make this into a debuffer instead?)
Inexorable Subjugation - Effort, Fanatic, Probation. To increase the DPS in the best ways.
Soul Reaver - Deathmagic, Recreation, Zealot. Some more Area of Effect damage, and healing to increase my tankiness once I get a few souls.
Dual Wield: 75
Sword Lore: 75
Tactics Lore: 200
Combat Discipline: 75
Nefarious Underworld Focus: 70
Nefarious Underworld Lore: 190
Armor Lore: 75
Do these look good? Other than that, I have a few questions.
1. I noticed on my SW that certain skills share a cooldown, making it impossible to use my Belligerent Vault and Frenzied Rampage one after another, for example. Can someone explain why this occurs, with what skills, and so on? Can I actually use DS and IS in the same combo? (Got it)
2. Will my damage be high enough if I sink all my points into Vitality instead of Strength or Intelligence? I want to be the main single-target DPSer of my group, remember. I figure cherrypicking the top two single-target CAs from their tree would do this, but I don't know if I'm spread too thin.
3. How feasible is it to sink runes into IS after I go past my limit? My Underworld Focus is only 70, so my cap won't be too high. Is it safe to keep sinking them into this CA up to 200 points? Or will that cripple my ability to use Callous Execution? Should I put more into Underworld Focus?
4. Can I cut out any of my skills while still dealing enough damage and being tanky enough, to throw Blacksmith and/or Bartering in there? I would LOVE if I could do that. But I want this guy to be viable in all difficulty levels as well. (Got it)
5. Tactics Lore will allow me to do modifications for CE and PC, correct? I hope so, or I need to fit another skill in. (Got it)
6. I read somewhere that they changed the maximum CA level in the expansion pack (which I am using) to 200, but the source seemed skeptical. Is this true?
7. Can you get mastery in a skill without hard points in the skill? If so I might lower some of them a little to bring Underworld Lore to max. (Got it)
I checked the wiki on all of these things, and searched around, but couldn't find the answers. I might think of more, but thanks for your help in advance!