Community Status Updates

Photo

Gilberticus

Have you ever listened to someone talk and think "Dang, do you need someone to help tie your shoes for you?"
Sep 19 2014 01:22 PM
Photo

Glost

Waiting for Unbended...
Sep 18 2014 12:56 PM
Photo

Delta!

I need a lift from Cape Town international airport back to Stellenbosch on the 27th @ 16:35. Anyone willing to help?
Sep 17 2014 05:24 AM
Photo

Delta!

Thanx for my book bucket list nomination Therry Jiay Lu. My top 10 books/authors are: 1: Jeffrey Archer. A prisoner of birth. As the crow flies. Kane and Abel. False impression. Cat o' nine tales... Basically all of his books! 2: Harry Potter Series. The movies did not do it any justice. I grew up with the characters and experience heartbreaks and wonderful moments with them 3: Percy Jackson and the Heroes of Olympus series. Loved all the mythology that was put into todays world. 4: Kathy R...
Sep 13 2014 08:50 PM
Photo
Photo
Photo

Delta!

About to start my overseas trip to Thailand! First time of going overseas, superpsyched and excited. Feeling like a pot of happiness about to boil over!
Sep 11 2014 11:20 PM
Photo

Delta!

Just had a delicious gourmet pizza, banana&peanutbutter smoothie and great service at Micheal's in
Aug 29 2014 01:46 PM
Photo

Delta!

Valrhona chocolate is simply amazing. Thank you for the wonderful demonstration and delicious samples😄 #valrhona #wildpeacock #GianlucaFusto
Aug 26 2014 03:16 PM
Photo

Delta!

"He attacked everything in life with a mix of extraordinary genius and naive incompetence, and it was often difficult to tell which was which." - Douglas Adams
Jul 29 2014 08:24 AM
Photo

Delta!

Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious Even though the sound of it is something quite atrocious If you say it loud enough, you'll always sound precocious Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious
Jul 28 2014 07:33 AM
Photo

Delta!

Peanut butter souffles = MAJOR YUM!
Jul 24 2014 06:00 PM
Photo

OliverKaiser

Ich danke mal allen, die an mich gedacht haben
Jul 22 2014 07:04 PM
Photo
Photo

Delta!

Vanilla macaroons filled with salted caramel, chocolate macaroons filled with chocolate truffle, pistachio macaroons filled with lime curd
Jul 19 2014 06:05 PM