Power Leveling in Sacred 2

GagleKas over at the SIF has just made a very interesting post regarding his experience with a singular cave that he claims is the answer to leveling woes...with version 2.40!

Hi.

I want to show you a dungeon where you can increase your level very quickly. With my level 82 SW I earn 1,5kk experience in about 30min (89,7% survival bonus, enemies level 96)

1.500.000 experience points! That's soooo much dude! Also, you can earn tons of millions of gold and excellent armor, weapons, relics, etc.

I tested in singleplayer with version 2.40.

The dungeon it's in the Orc's zone. Look at the map:

e48f3086276.jpg

Description: Dungeon very small. 4 General Orcs, 2 spider.

The technique is very simple:

1) Enter

2) Kill all monsters.

3) Exit the dungeon as soon as you kill the monsters. Don't wait inside it. If you want to sell the items you've earned, do it outside.

4) Repeat proces.

That's all. Have fun! smile.gif

Anyone been here? Is this gonna be the new hot spot?

:3lmao:

gogo

Some testing is in order... As soon as I get my hands off Sacred UW I'll see what I can do :3lmao: Got a bit S1 sick these last few days...

Edited by Dobri

Yeah I have tried this cave in the previous version. After few min the monsters weren't spawning anymore. But It was a good cave, I will try with the new version. :oooo:

EDIT> Two run and the cave was empty, useless^^

3) Exit the dungeon as soon as you kill the monsters. Don't wait inside it. If you want to sell the items you've earned, do it outside.

Maybe I was too slow, I will try again.

Stubbie> aww :3lmao: It's true those champions are strong if you don't have a lot of armor. Sorry for your loss.

I just tried it gogo with my level 77 HE.

Very good experience and items.

Just one tiny little problem...the four general orcs didn't instantly die with my Blazing Tempest.

Four massive hits on me at once!

I just lost my highest ever toon :3lmao:

Stubbie, noooooooooooooooooooo. I'm so so sorry! I know how hard it is for you to play this game with the monstrous lag you get in Australia. I've been rune farming lately, and have lots of gold. Give yourself a few days, and then start out again. That's what I did after losing my last dryad with so much equipment.

When yer ready to come back, we'll all be here ready to play

Come back stronger!

:agreed:

gogo

p.s. I didn't get a chance to try out this new area, but it sounds like you guys think it's worth something? I'm curious about it's respawn... and you guys think there could be more like this? D'you think Ascaron makes a place like this purposely?

GagleKas over at the SIF has just made a very interesting post regarding his experience with a singular cave that he claims is the answer to leveling woes...with version 2.40!

Hi.

I want to show you a dungeon where you can increase your level very quickly. With my level 82 SW I earn 1,5kk experience in about 30min (89,7% survival bonus, enemies level 96)

1.500.000 experience points! That's soooo much dude! Also, you can earn tons of millions of gold and excellent armor, weapons, relics, etc.

I tested in singleplayer with version 2.40.

The dungeon it's in the Orc's zone. Look at the map:

e48f3086276.jpg

Description: Dungeon very small. 4 General Orcs, 2 spider.

The technique is very simple:

1) Enter

2) Kill all monsters.

4) Repeat proces.

That's all. Have fun! smile.gif

Anyone been here? Is this gonna be the new hot spot?

:agreed:

gogo

Would that cave be possible to do at lower levels, or are the monsters always level 96 there?.

Still kinda new to the game and havent really figured out yet how the monster level adjustments works.

The level adjustment is based on your own level, provided you were the first to enter that area. If there is someone else there, and his/hers level is higher than yours, you may see mobs close to his/hers level. This is a big problem is HC, because this is a cause of quite a bunch of deaths. Always exercise caution when entering an area, especially if you play with other people on the server.

Generally if someone else was there, the area should reset after he/she leaves. However, once again, caution is advised.

The bottom line is: always ask where everyone is when entering a server with a bunch of people. Be a sport and either ask to party with someone close to your level in their area, or just pick a free one. At lower levels, Clearview is almost always free and has nice spawns.

Edited by Dobri

@gogo.

Its all good gogo. If I couldn't handle a death then I shouldn't play HC :D

I had my moment of sadness but I soon perked up ready to try another build.

Ran into dobri tonight who gave me the special mount as well as some much needed money for my new icy HE. Thanks mate :agreed:

Before I lost my pyro doing this cave I noticed that if you went in the cave and took a bit of time leaving the cave after killing the enemies, they would not respawn.

I only managed to try this run four times before dying however.

Like you gogo...I'm curious how many times the generals respawn if you kill them quick and then run out of the cave........not that I'm in any hurry to do this again mind you. :rolleyes:

Sounds like Ascaron has programmed to prevent cave use... since excessive cave use leads to lag and hammered servers. (a la Sacred 1)

But, if you get out before the server has recorded you've killed all the monsters and it should block re-spawn, you get a re-spawn. Hmmm. Something new to try. :agreed:

Edited by FrostElfGuard

Well, High Elves should exercise extreme caution when entering that cave :D I just contributed my HE to the pile of HE corpses on the entrance :agreed:

Good news - now I have a free spot for the Kami restart :yay:

Edited by Dobri

My Inquisitor can be added to the HE corpses. And that, my friends is the last time I'll be playing on Closed.Net.

I'm resigning myself to toying with the game's files. Don't ask me why, but I find it funner than actually playing it.

P.S. Now if I could just make myself somehow useful to Torsten Allard, I'd probably feel less like a jack ass trying to make LUA cheat scripts or something just as lowly....

Well... The cave is terrific anyway. Even though I lost the HE, I decided to try it out with the cloaked SW. Well... that produced some wicked results. Although I made the mistake to de-cloak a few times and almost died once, the SW rocks this cave. Those orcs are nasty business though... They move fast, and hit fast and hard. 4k HP went down in just 5-6 hits (with 3k armor and 25% chance to be hit), thank god I managed to move away re-cloak while the skelies took the aggro.

In 6 hours I'm 8 levels up, with a big bunch of set and unique items without any +XP% per kill and alone on the server. The xp and the drops are really worth it :)

If anyone's feeling brave, here are some tips:

1. Don't loot any chests or crates in this cave. Doing so prevents respawning.

2. Pickup all your loot. The more you leave on the ground the sooner the cave will stop respawning.

EDIT: The orcs inside drop more mentor pots that you will probably use while hunting here. I would recommend you use a mentor pot all the time :4rofl:

Edited by Dobri

nice info/guide there Dobri. If you're able to...would you be able to snap a pic of the inside of that cave with the spawns as they start up for you? This would be interesting to see and a great tease ^^

Course, if the cave is really this dangerous, keeeeeeeeeeell them al!

:(

gogo

I did this one once today. No problem for my SW. He is getting spanked all across the map now, but he managed the cave. Of course I spent too much time looking at my drops and couldn't get it to respawn.

• 1 month later...

Sorry for the noob necroposting but I wanna say thank you for the location :)

It works pretty well on the Xbox version which is what I play

Edited by Unaki
  • 2 years later...

Just lost my shadow warrior in here... Been a while since I've done this cave, forgot how tough those orcs are! Still, was still low level... Only about 11 hours in. Time to start again! :-)