Devotee Application

Hey, just started playing the game, and found out about your clan.

Been playing with a few of your members during the D.a.r.k. games I've joined, not sure if anyone recognizes me tho.

Well anyhow here's my application <------ :D

1. Favorite pizza topping: I've no idea really :agreed:

2. Favorite Drink: Coca Cola for sure

3. Where did you hear about darkmatters.org from?: Official Sacred 2 forums.

4. Most favorite book ever: I dont really read books:/

5. Favorite movie of all time: Kung Fu Hustle

6. Current Favorite Game?: Sacred 2 and Team Fortress 2

7. All time best video game ever played: Final Fantasy 7

8. Favorite sport or hobby?: Computer gamez.

9. What do you want for your birthday?: Moneyz

10. Do you know anyone from our forum?: Not really, seen a few around, but cant really say that I know any.

11. Who can you get and name from this forum that can personally vouch for you as a trusted member?

12. If applying for Fellowship Status do you agree to abide by all the posted Rules of the Fellowship?: Yes of course :yay:

(This question need only be answered if applying for Fellowship/Clan status for a sponsored game).

Great to see you applying Devotee. Since we are both at the same time zone more or less I will stop by tonight in the bronze/silver server to met you if you are there and bring some gifts. :agreed:

Great to see you applying Devotee. Since we are both at the same time zone more or less I will stop by tonight in the bronze/silver server to met you if you are there and bring some gifts. :D

That would really be great, and highly appreciated :agreed:

Devotee you have met minimal application requirements and your application has been forwarded internally. You will get our answer in one weeks time from now. :)

P.S.: now the nail bitting can begin. :unsure:

Yay, waiting for another week will be tough tho, I might go crazy on the way :4rofl: , hopefull you'll let crazy people into the clan. :)

we ONLY let crazy people in, none of those "normal" ones over here :tease:

Don't worry Devotee, while waiting we can introduce you to our "crazy corner" My favorite place here...though it's usually got a line of peeps waiting to use it

:(

gogo

Pleasure to meet you Devotee and welcome to FDM. :)

As Aperum said, only crazy people need apply. :) I'm a little bit worried though... Yer posts seem a bit too sane. You're not some kind of undercover "normy" are you. :)

Pleasure to meet you Devotee and welcome to FDM. :)

As Aperum said, only crazy people need apply. :) I'm a little bit worried though... Yer posts seem a bit too sane. You're not some kind of undercover "normy" are you. :lol:

Im no "normy"!! :(

Im the most insane person ever set its foot in these forums.

Would also like my forum rank to be "Insane", tho "Crazy" could do, but then im afraid I'll have to start making spam posts in every forum.