Sacred 2 Unlock Weapon Codes

Hello and well met...

Dont have much internet time here unfortunately, I am wondering if anyone can PM me the unlock codes please? Sorry to seem rude and just run in for this, but I would love to have them! Thank you.

Merctime

Hello,

I started playing Sacred 2 on PC last week and enjoy it very much. Too bad I don't seem to be able to connect to the open net/close net:(

Could someone PM me the unlock codes please?

I saved them, if anyone ever needs them, just mail /PM me and I'll send them even after ascaron removed the thread :4rofl:

Please, can u P.M. this for me too?

thx a lot

Hello all. I'm a new player and was directed here to get some unlock codes to help me out.

This is the first RPG I've played so I'm trying to get the feel of things, and well, I kinda suck.

Any help would be appreciated!

Just a note as I see a lot of new players looking for the unique weapon unlock codes. these codes really will not be of as much benefit to a new char as they would a more experienced. you can only unlock each weapon once per character. and it spawns at your character level. so are actually quite good. but if you wait until later levels they have a better chance of being a benefit. just my 2 cents. a good bargaining toon can find equally good items with similar mods.

Just a note as I see a lot of new players looking for the unique weapon unlock codes. these codes really will not be of as much benefit to a new char as they would a more experienced. you can only unlock each weapon once per character. and it spawns at your character level. so are actually quite good. but if you wait until later levels they have a better chance of being a benefit. just my 2 cents. a good bargaining toon can find equally good items with similar mods.

Thanks for the info. I'm still interested in the codes though if someone still has them lying around. I'm getting ready to start a new character and I plan on making a character, unlocking the glaives (by suggestion), deleting the character and then starting my new one. A little bit of cheating, but since I can't play online anymore I figure it's no big deal.

• 2 weeks later...
I'm just posting the link, I'm not sure Ascaron wants us to have these after the balance considerations...but if yer quick you can get an eyeful over here:

http://forum.sacredeng.ascaron-net.com/sho...ead.php?t=58887

Hurry up...info like this disapears quickly ^^ ...ten posts down that topic ^^

:4rofl:

gogo

Hi I tried that link, and it said my account either does not have enough access rights or my account as been blocked, Holy Hannah!

I'm just posting the link, I'm not sure Ascaron wants us to have these after the balance considerations...but if yer quick you can get an eyeful over here:

http://forum.sacredeng.ascaron-net.com/sho...ead.php?t=58887

Hurry up...info like this disapears quickly ^^ ...ten posts down that topic ^^

:P

gogo

Hi I tried that link, and it said my account either does not have enough access rights or my account as been blocked, Holy Hannah!

The link has been removed. we are not posting these codes in open forum. you'll need to request a PM for them.

Hello, can you PM me these codes please please please please :cstars:

I need 'em for my crazy experiments with chars builds ;)

Thanks in advance.

Edited by ololcat
  • 2 weeks later...