Sacred 2 Unlock Weapon Codes

Greetings,

I didn't choosed to try the codes till now, but after more than one years of playing, I would like to try some of the weapons.

May I ask to someone to send me a PM with the codes ?

Thanking in advance.

Regards and GG.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Sent the Unlock codes to the last 8 requesters. :)

speedxdevil

cloudblade70

Necrid

Icy

arch31

SiergHS

DaBiggman

Rexpen

Enjoy guys! Check you Private Messages for the Unlock Codes.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just a quickie reminder. You can ask, we can PM but we can't post. ;)

As was posted on page 5 in this topic:

Rules are tricky like that. If the info is actually in one place and is open for public it means someone can ask to take it down. Right now the only thing apparent is what the items look like and stats. There is no officially public way of getting the items...unless someone nice somewhere helps you

:)

gogo

And just in case anyone is looking for a loop hole... No linking to other sites containing a list. :) It's just so much more fun this way huh! ^^

• 4 weeks later...

*raising the dead*

Hello, if by any chance somebody ever visits the graveyard sometimes, could you please PM me the list of the item unlock codes? would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance :)

Wow, there are still people that haven't been PM'd a copy of the codes?

Yeah, I started out late as I was taking a pause from playing games for over a year, then I found Sacred 2, checked wiki, saw the unlockable items, they looked cool, I had to have them, requested code list :)

• 2 weeks later...

Can somebody send me this codes now that I've got Ice and Blood running? Tom Felde's sword looks pretty good with experience per kill and LL% :)

Thanks Spunky :D

Edited by ryanrocker1217