Sacred 2 Unlock Weapon Codes

Can someone pm me the codes as well when you get a chance? Thanks.

Ah, bravo larvi, you found the thread.. unlock away!

And...with that toon you have going in Niobium that I saw you in servers sportin.. the timing could not have been better my friend.

Thanks Pisci for helping out with the PM!

:)

gogo

Hello there :)

I feel pretty bad for asking for these codes in my first post, but I am really interested :D

Welcome aboard Aaron! Say hello to your new addiction... :4rofl:

I remain, :whistle:

Can someone pm me the codes as well when you get a chance? Thanks.

Ah, bravo larvi, you found the thread.. unlock away!

And...with that toon you have going in Niobium that I saw you in servers sportin.. the timing could not have been better my friend.

Thanks Pisci for helping out with the PM!

:whistle:

gogo

Sure did, thanks for pointing me in the right direction and thanks to Pisci for the codes.

I had glanced at this thread in the past but I mistakenly assumed the codes wouldn't work in closed net so didn't really look into it then. Now time to figure out when to spawn the items and who to use them for. I love having the new options to think about. Thanks.

Hi after reading the post about a good shield for High Elfs I when to my year old list of unlock codes(that I not used yet) and found 36 items not 37 = missing shield !

so could some nice person send me the codes pls

I could use the code for Grunwald's Protection as well if someone can PM it to me. Thanks.

AH! Sorry, I accidently sent the codes to myself instead of you last time :thumbsup: You've got the right mail this time :)

lol, I have my own grave in game but at moments like this I feel like such a newb! (guess that's what I get for taking such a long break after the beta closed)

could someone please pm me the codes? Thanks!

I could use the code for Grunwald's Protection as well if someone can PM it to me. Thanks.

AH! Sorry, I accidently sent the codes to myself instead of you last time :thumbsup: You've got the right mail this time :)

Got it this time. Thanks Ryan!

lol, I have my own grave in game but at moments like this I feel like such a newb! (guess that's what I get for taking such a long break after the beta closed)

could someone please pm me the codes? Thanks!

Codes are in transit :thumbsup:

sorry about that larvi and everyone else I sent the codes to. I've just checked my list and had to update it to add Grunwald's Protection.

google is still your friend....I found 2 sites with complete lists in the first 3 pages of hits. just don't limit results by language :devil:

Hi all. I confess I sort of gave up on Sacred2 after Vista and one of the patches conspired to make we want to destroy something, but I've reinstalled recently, bought Ice and Blood, installed the community patch and am now having fun on a new W7 system. Can I ask some kind soul to send me these codes please - I'm several years in practise behind, and a boost to help me get back into the swing of things would be very welcome.

Much love.

Edit - Dear God, received within 3 minutes. Many thanks!

Edited by johnmedgla
Hi all. I confess I sort of gave up on Sacred2 after Vista and one of the patches conspired to make we want to destroy something, but I've reinstalled recently, bought Ice and Blood, installed the community patch and am now having fun on a new W7 system. Can I ask some kind soul to send me these codes please - I'm several years in practise behind, and a boost to help me get back into the swing of things would be very welcome.

Much love.

Hey there john, you've got mail :)

• 3 weeks later...
wow I had no idea about unlock items. ive been playin Sacred 2 for quite some time now too. can someone pm me the list? I would be forever grateful. and yes this is my first post. great site btw.

Package is being delivered, enjoy :D