Sacred 2 Unlock Weapon Codes

Community Patch is amazing for SP Players wanting these items, but for closed soft or hc, youll need the codes to get these puppies. Most of them are kind of ...okay...but some, like

Tom Feld's are beautiful, powerful and strategic

:)

gogo

Thanks a lot...

actually I'm so surprise that still so many ppl playing this game...

and of course, soooo happy too...

at least, I'm not too late

XD

Welcome aboard kyle, Sacred 2 forever!

:superman:

gogo

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

p.s. How's the teeth holding out? (or lack of!)

They're 99.99% healed at this point! :drinks:

lol...we've gotta be able to release these codes at some point...Ascaron's bust, DS doesnt care about Sacred 2...

And put me out of a job? Never! :P

This topic is the secret energy source of all DarkMatters, has taken it's place as revered and sacred font of site custom and tradition... long may it live forevah!

:dance:

gogo

Thanks a lot...

XD

In my opinion, the reason so many people are still playing revolves, partially, around the deep complexities and so many ways that one can build a successful character. Most games that use RPG elements have character classes that are not particularly different than each other. Those games also don't have much difference between two characters of the same class. The games that do have deeper character customization in gameplay, seem to have few viable and successful builds. Also, their skills tend to not have any downsides on making said skill more powerful so there is no need to balance power vs. usability. Add to all that, equips have a lot more effect on builds than in other games.

That and sweet, sweet loot.

Thanks a lot...

XD

In my opinion, the reason so many people are still playing revolves, partially, around the deep complexities and so many ways that one can build a successful character. Most games that use RPG elements have character classes that are not particularly different than each other. Those games also don't have much difference between two characters of the same class. The games that do have deeper character customization in gameplay, seem to have few viable and successful builds. Also, their skills tend to not have any downsides on making said skill more powerful so there is no need to balance power vs. usability. Add to all that, equips have a lot more effect on builds than in other games.

That and sweet, sweet loot.

Personally, I was looking for a Co-Op PS3 game with modernized playstle of the late Diablo and CoN games. Many suggested that I try this game. I loaded it up, entered co-op, was presented with an annoyingly complex co-op setup (actually lost my first character,~4-5hrs, due to not understanding what I was doing), and somewhat annoying camera angle. I opened up the map, figured I'd be able to finish it quickly enough, THEN I started moving about. After maybe 30 minutes, I re-opened the map to find I had discovered next to nothing. I grinned. I was completely sold/satisfied from that point forward. The sheer amount of content and thought poured into this game is simply beautiful!

On-topic... Codes pl0x! XD Please and thank you :)

• 2 weeks later...