Sacred 2 Unlock Weapon Codes

Following the correct steps but the codes don't seem to work for me...

Write here exactly what you wrote in the console, maybe I can help you. The commands are meant to be called while in the game, the item will just drop right next to you. Hope this clarifies.

*open console*

unlock code

*drops item*

*close console*

enjoy!

Zalioth has it right, Daewolf, the commands can be tricky, but if you try it perfectly right a few times, you can finally get to hear that Thunk! of the weapon falling for you :bounce:

And a big hearty welcome to you both, Daewolf and Stonewall!

:)

gogo

• 1 month later...

The thing is that each toon can make it only once per item I think... So we should be careful when or why we're spawning these items :P

could someone mind giving me the codes? :D

The thing is that each toon can make it only once per item I think... So we should be careful when or why we're spawning these items :P

could someone mind giving me the codes? :D

Sent... Enjoy...

Welcome to DarkMatters..

• 1 month later...

Hey maybe you can send me that file too please?

wolftiger470@yahoo.com

"Do! Or do not, there in no try!" Jedi Grandmaster Yoda, Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back

wolftiger470@yahoo.com

"Do! Or do not, there in no try!" Jedi Grandmaster Yoda, Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back

Welcome to DarkMatters!

The codes have been sent to you by way of Private Message (PM) here at DarkMatters. Enjoy!

wolftiger470@yahoo.com

Heya Wolf, see that Wolfie got them to you, here to welcome you to DarkMatters!

gogo

wolftiger470@yahoo.com

Welcome to DarkMatters!

The codes have been sent to you by way of Private Message (PM) here at DarkMatters. Enjoy!

Thanx much! Have a good day

gogo

Yeah.. Well.. You know how it is.. Us wolves gotta stick together.. It's that pack thang..

gogo

Yeah.. Well.. You know how it is.. Us wolves gotta stick together.. It's that pack thang..

heh, noticed the pack of wolves here too, and just saw The Grey

gogo

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I can't seem to find much information on what these do? Can you make them only once per character and they are scaled to the level you were when you made it? Does it then scale with you or stay there? Can you get them again at higher level?

Tried playing this game before on Steam as Sacred 2: Fallen Angel and made it to around level 40 before Windows 7 and the game frustrated me enough to stop playing. Now I am back with Sacred 2 Gold on Steam and level 20 so far having a blast with a few friends, so sorry if the questions are a bit silly due to ignorance of certain possible game mechanics, etc....Do you do anything special to get the unlock code PM?

Welp.. The only special thing you have to do to get the PM is post here. And you've got that down so.. No problem. Check your inbox..

Enjoy!

The special items in the game are like any other item in the game. They drop at whatever level you currently are and that's pretty much where they stay level wise. The damage they do MAY increase (depending on your skill levels) somewhat, but if you drop them at say, level 50, they will stay level 50 items.

And yes, you can only get a given item only ONCE per build. Not entirely sure if that applies if you should take a character from Silver to Gold or higher.

• Like! 1

Great info Wolfie, thanks for the pm too

Enjoy the weps Roalith, there r two that are particularly awesome, and that can make real significant differences in your (specially) early play strategy...the ones with three sockets each... the officer's was a big deal then with most amount of sockets and being one handed, specially as a casting tool, with the codes here you can make some of your own... dinna remember the name though

dang

:oooo:

gogo

Gogs: Flashing and Flaying Glaives of Atherton, I take it? Funny little weaps indeed.

And there is a way of getting more of them, via the great CM-patch. Though it's not as surefire as typing a code.

Gotta hunt some baddies big time. :P But then again, it's what this game's about. Loot, loot and more loot. Yarrr! :pirate:

Wow thank you guys! I had it set to follow topic but it didn't email me notifications like most of the other forums I am on, so just now noticing replies and the PM! I am going to now contemplate on using them at creation or waiting til higher difficulty/level, but thanks so much you guys are awesome~!

• 2 months later...