Sacred 2 Unlock Weapon Codes

Hi all! Can anyone please send me those codes?

Welcome to DarkMatters!

Done.. Check your private messages..

Hi all! Can anyone please send me those codes?

Welcome to FDM, Dominator!

:)

gogo

Thank you very much for codes and friendly greetings. :friends3: I have a couple of questions :

1. If I understood correctly I can use each code only once and the item will be same level as my toon, right?

2. Will there be more or less mods/higher rolls on item if I use code on higher level?

3. Are those "unlock items" dropable(can be dropped from mobs I mean :) ) or it's just kinda cheat?

p.s. I've just got a rare amulet +2 to all skill for 15 level, can't to not to impart hehe :) Btw I'am playing inquisitor atm. created this toon for lightsaber farm so that amulet will be very useful for me :)

Thank you very much for codes and friendly greetings. :friends3: I have a couple of questions :

1. If I understood correctly I can use each code only once and the item will be same level as my toon, right?

2. Will there be more or less mods/higher rolls on item if I use code on higher level?

3. Are those "unlock items" dropable(can be dropped from mobs I mean :) ) or it's just kinda cheat?

p.s. I've just got a rare amulet +2 to all skill for 15 level, can't to not to impart hehe :) Btw I'am playing inquisitor atm. created this toon for lightsaber farm so that amulet will be very useful for me :)

You're welcome...

1.) Correct. You can type in the code only ONCE per level. In other words, you can get one of each item in Silver, one in Gold, Platinum and Niobium.

2.) Given that's the normal progression of things in the game, there likely will be better/more mods if you wait till later.

3.) I really should read my own notes on things... According to my notes, These items do NOT drop under normal circumstances unless you have the CM Patch installed. If you do, you'll get pretty much the same odds of getting one drop as with any other unique object in the game. They will NOT drop otherwise. They were designed to be "Admin" items - stuff the developers could use to test various things out.

The only exception is the Scribe Bracers of Atheron. These items CAN and DO drop as a quest reward in the Artamark/Human region. You pick up the quest from the ghost in the graveyard in Griffinborough, get a long lost book and take it to Black Oaks. The guy there drops one specific for your character - which is why there's one listed for every character.

So is it a "cheat"? I suppose you could call it as such. Then again, the bulk of the files available for download on DarkMatters - the various chests with armor, weapons, jewelry, and such - they're all "cheats" of a sort as well. Essentially because you're bypassing the normal flow of the way the game was designed to work - I.e. you have to do a lot of farming runs to get that right piece of kit... And even then, there's NO guarantee that you will get the one item you want.

Edited by wolfie2kX
  • 3 weeks later...
Unless I was doing something wrong, I don't think you can unlock them again and again for each difficulty level. (or do you need to delete the old items first?) Though there's ways around this (like creating a new character and using the Sacred2CharacterEditor to boost their level, then unlock the items for your chest)

BTW why are we still PM'ing the codes? are they really some big secret now? it's 4 years later and they're posted all over google. might as well just add them to this thread, no?

Edited by Star64
  • Like! 1

It's my understanding you CAN unlock the same item - but only ONCE per level. Once on Bronze, once in Silver, once in Gold, Platinum and Niobium.

You can, of course, go the route of creating a character and boosting it's level artificially.. That works too. Actually, can work even better than dropping it directly. Of course, that depends on if you've got Armor or the specific lore for that particular item (I.e. pole weapons, magic staffs, swords, ranged, etc...) or Shield Lore in the case of the shield.

We're keeping them in PM mainly because unlike other sites, we like to stay in Deep Silver's good graces. They say "no" and we don't post them willy nilly..

BTW why are we still PM'ing the codes? are they really some big secret now? it's 4 years later and they're posted all over google. might as well just add them to this thread, no?

We like to say hi and hang out with all our new members. DarkMatters is the last Sacred Forum in the world, this is a way of connecting to members, seeing as they took the time to register and want to "connect" with us.

Plus... more chance of cookies

:devil:

gogo

• 2 weeks later...

Now that I'm playing on a laptop instead of the 360 version...

Free stuffs? w00t! :wow:

Would someone mind PMing me the info please?

Edited by Killibot 5000
  • Like! 1

Now that I'm playing on a laptop instead of the 360 version...

Free stuffs? w00t! :wow:

Would someone mind PMing me the info please?

Sent! Enjoy your time on the superior PC version :D

• Like! 1

Sweet, thanks dude!

And yeah, the PC version so far has been a lot more fun even if I can't use the controller anymore.

Plus that storage carrier imp is just waaaaaaaay too handy to have around. lol

• 2 months later...

Thanks for joining up Marc, we're in love with new members :dance:

Masteff thanks too for getting to the secret handshake for the code giving

Love

this

topic

gogo

They're in your PM inbox... have fun with them!

Thanks man!

Thanks for joining up Marc, we're in love with new members :dance:

Masteff thanks too for getting to the secret handshake for the code giving

Love

this

topic

gogo

Im really surprised to see such a large community for the game still, but then again, I did play C&C Renegade for YEARS so I shouldnt be.

• 4 weeks later...

Just picked this up on the Deep Silver Humble Bundle. I have it on the Xbox 360 but wanted to get a version with all the added content. This game is so huge and has so much to do I think it could take a real long time to fully explore everything. I've lurked on this forum for some time reading and using the guides along with the wiki. Nice to finally make an account and join in. Are they still sending the console codes for the weapon unlocks for the PC version?
Thanks,

Edited by Intruder128
  • Like! 1

Just picked this up on the Deep Silver Humble Bundle. I have it on the Xbox 360 but wanted to get a version with all the added content. This game is so huge and has so much to do I think it could take a real long time to fully explore everything. I've lurked on this forum for some time reading and using the guides along with the wiki. Nice to finally make an account and join in. Are they still sending the console codes for the weapon unlocks for the PC version?

Thanks,

Sent to you, enjoy your PC Sacred 2 time :)

Thanks,

I still think it's one of the best values for games made. Glad you're having so much fun with it, and with this forum by and for the fans.

And... wait for it... Welcome to DarkMatters Intruder!

gogo

Glad Wolfie got you Pete, Hope you're vastly overwhelmed with the crazy information and wild members we have on site here for you and your gaming.

Weeeeeeeeelcome to DarkMatters!

:ike:

gogo

• Like! 1

Welcome to DarkMatters!

Sure.. On it's way. Check your PM box. DONE!

Thanks!

Glad Wolfie got you Pete, Hope you're vastly overwhelmed with the crazy information and wild members we have on site here for you and your gaming.

Weeeeeeeeelcome to DarkMatters!

:ike:

gogo

I'll definitely take advantage of all of the knowledge here. Thanks!

• Like! 1
  • 10 months later...

I've been lurking around here for a while now but this... well, my first post here. Are them codes still available via PM? Would be much appreciated, thanks in advance :)

Welcome to the boards Gene, glad to have you here! Codes have been sent, enjoy! :D