Sacred 2 Unlock Weapon Codes

Been slowly unlocking and documenting all the item screenshots for the wiki today

http://www.sacredwiki.org/index.php5/Sacred_2:Unlock_Items

These are aren't all the items, there's a fair number of them. I'm about half way through swords, and then that's it.

Pretty aren't they ^^ I'll finish all the rest of the items by tonight.

:)

gogo

Since I'm not much of a trader, I think I gotta rummage thru these and get a few good items. Was always too lazy to type each code and see what it was :)

Nice work gogo...tell Schot he owes you an ice cream

I love these weapons. Even if they stink, they are worth spawning for start up cash. My new SW spawned the twin glaives--one does fire damage and the other does ice. When he reaches level 15 I'll sell them and try another pair of swords.

Really amazing work gogo! Those items are so well designed. I have yet to hold one in game but from all your work it's been a real treat to see them. In game items of Sacred 2 are pretty spectacular even without these unlock items but unlock items definitely take it to a whole new level. Brilliant design by Ascaron. An ice cream cone simply won't do. You get the whole ice cream truck gogo. :mafia:

Thanks everyone, I'm really happy you like the page. The skins are beautiful, definitely worth just the items just to see what they look like. And as posted up above, the Glaives are sweet... hello duel wield ^^

Some of them have great bonuses to all Combat Arts and all skills PLUS sockets... interesting options available for casting Combat Arts at early levels until we get those officers in tow.

:)

gogo

Hi,

press ingame "^" and type: unlock xxxx and press enter

(xxxx the weaponcode you want)

good luck

Chrona

Actually,,,,,, when ingame you have to click on the tidle key (~) :viking: