Well, title says all, this is my applications for membership :)

Hopefully a yes is in the near future but I guess I gotta wait and see :/

Anyway, my quiz response:

1. Favorite pizza topping - Hawaiian

2. Favorite Drink - anything cold

3. Where did you hear about darkmatters.org from? - official sacred forum

4. Most favorite book ever - David Eddings Belgariad/Mallorean

5. Favorite movie of all time. - Pirates of the Carribean: Dead Mans Chest

6. Current Favorite Game? - Sacred 2

7. All time best video game ever played - Sacred Underworld

8. Favorite sport or hobby? - Tennis

9. What do you want for your birthday? - A suprise

10. Do you know anyone from our forum? - not well, ive played with a few in sacred underworld but its been a while

11. Who can you get and name from this forum that can personally vouch for you as a trusted member? - Well if theres anyone who remembers playing with Brother of the Dragon in Underworld id appreciate it otherwise ive got nothing :D

12. If applying for Fellowship Status do you agree to abide by all the posted Rules of the Fellowship? - Yes

So, there we go, thanks everyone for considering and I guess ill here from you all in a week or so

Thanks for the App Dragon Brother, and welcome to the forums. Been reading your posts this morning, and you're already off to a great start with meeting up with the community. As soon as your game is patched up to latest version, you'll be able to join up with us online. After a few of us meet you we can then at that point start a discussion/vote thread for you and we can get back to you in a week.

Looking forward to meeting you in the servers...patch up asap ^^

:D

gogo

lol yeah...I got my fingers crossed too...hopefully ill be able to join some of you lot ingame tonight cos I downloaded and installed the patch, but ive gotta fit it in between an online test or two and some revision...uni sure is a time sink ><

still, I should get an hour or so...

Edited by Dragon Brother

Had the pleasure of teaming up with Dragon Brother tonight.

A great team player and a very friendly and decent guy.

If you guys don't accept him send him over to DA.......hes got my vote :unsure:

Had the pleasure of teaming up with Dragon Brother tonight.

A great team player and a very friendly and decent guy.

If you guys don't accept him send him over to DA.......hes got my vote :)

Ya come to the other ½ of tha brother hood - we got beers and chips ( stolen from D.a.r.k yesterday ).

Anyway was really funn doing some campaign with you :unsure:

Let me know if you want round 2 of campaign, or find stubbie - you are same time zone or so .

Edited by D-molisher

Hands of get your own people. :unsure:

And we have brand new chips and beer made today. :)

On a noter note great to met you yesterday and on an official note I have forwarded you application internally you will have our answer soon. Fingers crossed but dont cross them to much. :)

Yeah...Kami sounds fun :4rofl: but its in 10hrs time and for me that equals 3am :0 And since im up for uni at 5am its kinda a no brainer:(

Maybe when mid year hols rock up when I get about a month of uni I may have some time to play, but then im probli gonna get an absolute ton of holiday work ><

Anyway, im sure I'll cya's ingame regardless tho :)