Thylysium Pyro High Elf hunting ground guide

THYLYSIUM PYRO HIGH ELF HUNTING GROUND

A High Elf is in nature a week on defense build in its early levels. This guide is here to introduce you to my favorite hunting space in Ancaria for my Pyro High Elf. This hunting map is built based on 116 levels of play here at the time of writing this post. I hope most of you find it useful in your Pyro High Elf hunting.

To reach this hunting area use the Thylysium portal its a quick trip through Thylysium to reach the starting location for the hunt.

Once there I recommend taking the LONG HUNT first and after it return back to the start isle. Sell all the gear you got fro your hunt on start isle take a short break of 2-3min chat with some friends on server and then take the portal back to Thylysium. Once there Go back to the start location and this time use the SHORT HUNT route map. After you are finished with it return to the start isle once again sell all the stuff you got take a short break and then once again back to Thylysium once again taking the SHORT HUNT route.

This is the way I played it gave me the best re spawn of mobs that I could get.

So it goes.

1.Long Hunt

2.Short Hunt

3.Short Hunt

Repeat!

LONG HUNT ROUTE

1zalongroot.jpg

2zalongroot.jpg

3zalongroot.jpg

SHORT HUNT ROUTE

1.jpg

2.jpg

MAPS MONSTER GUIDE

Circle= Great places to round up mobs

GREEN

85%= Small Toxic Elemental

15%= Boar, Brown Bear, Wild Boar, Dark Rodent, Skeleton Warrior, Undead Auxillar, Undead Reservist, Archer of the Jade Buccaneers, Brigand

BLUE

85%=Skeleton Warrior, Undead Auxillar, Undead Reservist, Undead Centurion, Undead Legionnaire, Undead Tribune

15%=Boar, Dark Rodent, Wild Boar, Spider

PYRO HIGH ELF SET UP

CA Attack = Blazing Tempest

CA Buff = Incandescent Skin, Grand Invigoration, Fire Demon(From Level 75)

Resistance = You will face most physical damage and some poison

NOTES:

All monsters very low and most have non Fire resistance so Blazing Tempest will take care of them very quickly.

Be watchful of the Skeletons dont let them close to you since they have a funny tendency to sometimes hit you with many hits in one second.

Be also watchful of the Wild Boar Champions they do tend to take a fare amount of your Health Points when close to you.

Hope you find this guide useful and it keeps your Pyro High Elf alive.

Great work, Kat! That's a very thorough explanation. That hunting road works like a charm. There are so many mobs there and they are easy to round up and burn down to ashes in seconds :) I'll do those once again when I re-make my pyro HE... Can't wait to try it out... :(

Great detailed guide, Kat. I love leveling guide and I appreciate your listing of the enemies and maps with journey paths written in. I'll be honest, snacking on skellies was never very fun for any of my early level dryads...I'd run off to grab as many toxics as possible. Your guide gives great insight, and hey...any toon that can get to level 100 HC on skellies make that guide a success.

Good job!

:)

gogo

• 7 months later...
Great detailed guide, Kat. I love leveling guide and I appreciate your listing of the enemies and maps with journey paths written in. I'll be honest, snacking on skellies was never very fun for any of my early level dryads...I'd run off to grab as many toxics as possible. Your guide gives great insight, and hey...any toon that can get to level 100 HC on skellies make that guide a success.

Good job!

:D

gogo

Is there guide for a lower level mage? Is it best just to do the quest line or is there a good farming spot? What is the best and fastest strategy for a mage to level from level 1 - 40?

Regarding casting from a mount, can all HE spells be used from a mount and what mount is recommended?

I like doing the kobold quest and stopping in the cave at the entrance to kobold land for the first several levels as the quest has nice rewards and theres a lot of experience to be had at low levels in that cave and the enemies are not dangerous.

All HE spells can be cast from the special mounts, not regular horses. If you are using a Pyromancer build, use a Pyromancer mount. If using an ice build use an ice mount.

Edited by ka243