How many people here have the Sacred 2 Steam version?

29 members have voted

1. 1. Do you have the steam verion

• Yes
    • No

I do and I am pleased with it.. I couldn't install the disk possibly due to DRM issues (or else a bad disk).. But steam came through once I sent the disk back to customer support.

The only difference I notice is it auto updates me which is fine and I wonder if it restricts mods.

I do and I am pleased with it.. I couldn't install the disk possibly due to DRM issues (or else a bad disk).. But steam came through once I sent the disk back to customer support.

The only difference I notice is it auto updates me which is fine and I wonder if it restricts mods.

THe only down side of it is the turn around time for them to get patches out:(

Always gotten my version via mail and full boxes. I love having all the goodies that come with it, and could always wait the three days for any game that's taken to arrive. As well, Sacred 2 is a bit sketchy? I'm happy the ones who had no problems with the download from Steam have gotten it to work successfully, but there have been a lot of reports from peeps at SIF about patch not coming out in time?

having the disk here with me always gives me that little extra bit of confidence regarding installation, and has always proven to be a snap.

Is there any really great benefit to getting steam version...can someone can convince me?

:)

gogo

I got a nice dvd with it on , rofl.

By the time steam releaces updates for Sacred 2 I am seriously happy with that.

Uh sry not the truth - got 2 dvd´s but only 1 installed and using 2 codes :)

• 4 weeks later...

Well I sort of have the Steam version now.....after looking all over for the EU version without much luck (Ascaron and Deepsilver wanted too much) I went and got it from Steam. But I didn't use the Steam version. I did have to download entire game before it would give me the keys. But once I had keys I used my existing install (UK boxed version) to set up 2nd account