Real life woes

Been away a bit due to real like work and family priority. Expecting our 3rd little girl August so my wife and I are busy :) Anyways I'll be dropping in when I get time and just wanted to touch base with everyone.

- Coach

Hardly sounds like woes to me. Having a child is a boon. A lot of work, and time consuming, but hardly something to rue.

Congratulations, Coach.

Hardly sounds like woes to me. Having a child is a boon. A lot of work, and time consuming, but hardly something to rue.

That's for sure.......its only when they turn into teenagers that you realise what hell is like. :viking:

All the best for your upcoming baby daughter

baby2.gif

Edited by stubbie

Congrats Coach :)

Being an 18yo myself I have to agree with stubbie ;) although ive heard it isnt easy when theyre new born till they start sleepin thru the night...I wonder y

Anyway again, congrats

I'm glad you dropped in Coach. We have missed you on the servers, but family's probably the most important thing in the world. New girl on the way you say? Don't forget to post pix, looks like we've got at least two members here with darling dudettes...have her sign up for [D.a.r.k] ^^

;)

gpgp