Anyone out there? o.O

Erling

I just wondred if anyone from this communety still plays... I know evilmale do sometimes but.. anyone else? :/

btw.. yay I bought a destroyer set of weapons ^^

gw061.jpg

Edited by gogoblender

I don't anymore Erl. :viking:

I spent so much money on that game (got all the campaigns,,,collectors editions,,,,extra save slots,,,,DirectSong addons) and time (some 2000 gaming hours) and now I don't think I could ever go back to it.

Quite simply its had its day for me....and they have nurfed and tweaked all the skills so much that to start playing again I would have to start as a newbie.

And to play properly you really have to be in a guild that uses voice communication.

DA's guild is now no more so I would have to devote a whole lotta time finding new friends and joining a guild with Vent or Teamspeak or something.

I just cant be bothered. :D

I'm still playing with my guild :) almost 4years old.

I need my "God among mortal" title :P Drunkard title and I AM!

;):)

I must be around 8500 hours in 4 years. :oooo: awesome game. Shame about the loot. No imba items, Obviously due to the awesome PvP, only the skills of the players and his team matters. Great economy.

@ Stubbs... well make new friends.. lol I own a guild with +70 mems now.. lol!

@ stephane. wow thats awsome! we need to hang out someday :)

add ''Deadly Sweet Spice'' if u wanna ;)

I miss this game so much. It's a real gem, and probably one of the best concept for an mp every made. No real grinding...just about increasing your "ability" to complete missions by enhancing your abilities.

The sore point is that this existentialist view on gaming trades out the one most important thing that gamers want...loot :( And yeah, Steph, the economy was fantastic.

This is definitely one of the best balanced games I've ever played, and every minute I was on those servers from the moment I logged in with the dramatic trumpets firing up on cue to the amazing interplay we needed to be able to complete missions...

Jewel

:)

gogo

This weekend is the begining of the 4th anniversary... there are some good updates coming to the game with thursday's update.

oh and Lord and I still play , Im ingame most evenings ....

Edited by Genenut
This weekend is the begining of the 4th anniversary... there are some good updates coming to the game with thursday's update.

oh and Lord and I still play , Im ingame most evenings ....

ooooo.. whats you're name? lol im gonna farm alot of cupcakes this weekend :(

@ gogo... then plaaaayyy... :)

• 1 month later...

Wooooo~ I'm with Rantras; I didn't know about this section o3o

I'm working on getting a copy right now; I have Eye of the North, and nothing else XD;;;

Edited by JaguarGal
I'm still playing with my guild :) almost 4years old.

I need my "God among mortal" title :P Drunkard title and I AM!

:wow::bye:

I must be around 8500 hours in 4 years. :oooo: awesome game. Shame about the loot. No imba items, Obviously due to the awesome PvP, only the skills of the players and his team matters. Great economy.

OMG 8500 hours in 4 years ...8500/24 = 354 days of strait play time .... THATS CRAZY lol, (I was well on my way with WOW with 5 months of play time in just under 2 years but a solid year on the same game if only there was a good way to make some solid cash while playing)