The Dual Wield INT Staff Nature Dryad

I started a dryad following you're guide. she is now level 18, but she is weak, and I have her equip two staffs, but she rarely can hit a mob.

am I doing something wrong?

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I started a dryad following you're guide. she is now level 18, but she is weak, and I have her equip two staffs, but she rarely can hit a mob.

am I doing something wrong?

hmmm, you play hc-closed? I can push your char with my niobsmith and some startequip.

Do you've all mods from Tangled Vine?

I followed OP guide. im playing on PS3. she has gotten stronger now, she is now level 25. I have modded ancient bark just like OP suggested. should I mod tangle vine or acute mind next? is there a combat art which I should eat alot runes for?

im unsure which skill to pick next:

these are my skills

tactics lore

nature weaver lore

nature weaver focus

dual wield

armor lore

combat reflexes

any suggestions?

I followed OP guide. im playing on PS3. she has gotten stronger now, she is now level 25. I have modded ancient bark just like OP suggested. should I mod tangle vine or acute mind next? is there a combat art which I should eat alot runes for?

im unsure which skill to pick next:

these are my skills

tactics lore

nature weaver lore

nature weaver focus

dual wield

armor lore

combat reflexes

any suggestions?

try to get the goldmod from the vines first for a Area of Effect-Effect

acute mind is important at level 50+

You'll need runes for:

acute mind

bark skin- use special equip for casting bark skin (niobrunes give you+6)

Goldenglade Touch

Dust Devil- goldmod Sanding :D works with acute mind and tactic lore

next skills:

25-Combat Discipline for 10% regtime and more damage

35-concentration for regtime and second buff

50-constitution

65-ancient mage

with level ~40-50 make a combo:

Tangled Vine+Darting Assault+Ravaged Impact

regtime~1,5-2 sec

wats mods should I pick for tangle vines? with does Area of Effect mean?

bronze: Tendrils - Increases the damage of the strangling roots. (50% increased physical damage)

silver: Singe - Roots inflict additional fire damage. (50% from base physical damage, but damage type fire)

gold: Encroach - Increases the range of Tangled Vine. (400% + 2% per CA level increased area of effect)

In this vid you can see the mods for the ca (geman game client)

http://de.xfire.com/video/c4c61/

Edited by Chrona

I've played several other characters, but I notice that the one handed staffs are pretty rare? Did you have trouble finding them on drops? Did you shop them with bargain?

I've played several other characters, but I notice that the one handed staffs are pretty rare? Did you have trouble finding them on drops? Did you shop them with bargain?

I stored Nlovaes since oct/2008 in all levels 20-215. imho they drop "normal" like the other uniques (dessert/officer/raging ire etc)

I only shop some staffs now in level 200 one with deathblow and one with all skills.

I have to admit those 1 handed staffs are really rare. I have a hard time swapping for new ones, im already level 33 and im using level 20 staffs.

make some lootruns...orccave/scarabs/grunwald

I have some questions about your videos:

what difficulty were u playing?

what are the combos u use?

and did u have any active buffs?

you're life bar didnt even flinch...

I hope my dryad will turn out to be similar to urs. I guess its the type of build that gets stronger with every level

Edited by the1youh8
I have some questions about your videos:

what difficulty were u playing?

what are the combos u use?

and did u have any active buffs?

you're life bar didnt even flinch...

I hope my dryad will turn out to be similar to urs. I guess its the type of build that gets stronger with every level

difficult:

I joined platin at level 54- now level 90 I'm in niob- the videos are in platin

combo:

acute mind

Tangled Vine-Darting Assault-Ravaged Impact

buffs- I deactivate the buffgraphics

Ancient Bark

Sinister Predator

I don't loose life because I've 100k armor :D

how does sp buff help? the description clearly says that its for ranged only....

The mods help :tongue:only 1 Rune- they work for melee too:

Changes:

Concentration for the second buff Sinister Predator- only 1 rune we need only the mods(they work with meleeweapons too:

-Eagle Eye - Increases the chance of critical hits. (9.9% + 0.1% per CA level chance)

-Marked Shot - Adds a chance that opponents cannot evade or parry incoming shots. (20% + 0.1% per CA level chance)

-Hunting Focus - Decreases the regeneration time of the aspect Capricious Hunter. (30% + 1.5% per CA level decrease)

Edited by Chrona

thanks, one more question. I have a last MOD for acute mind. its either * increases attack and cast speed * or * decreases regeneration time *

my attack speed is at 143% what is the max?

if I choose the decrease regen time, will it decrease the cooldown time of acute mind also?

thanks, one more question. I have a last MOD for acute mind. its either * increases attack and cast speed * or * decreases regeneration time *

my attack speed is at 143% what is the max?

if I choose the decrease regen time, will it decrease the cooldown time of acute mind also?

max attack speed is 150%

imho decrease reg time is the better way, yes Acute Mind Regtime decreases too

acute mind:

60sec cooldown + 0.7 regeneration time = 60.7

if I take the mod that decreases acute mind regen time, will it just decrease the regen time of 0.7 or will it decrease the cooldown also?

acute mind:

60sec cooldown + 0.7 regeneration time = 60.7

if I take the mod that decreases acute mind regen time, will it just decrease the regen time of 0.7 or will it decrease the cooldown also?

bronze mod:

Proficiency - Decreases the regeneration time (Note: actually the cooldown) of Acute Mind. (49.5% + 0.5% per CA level decrease)

I have 31,7 regtime with charlvl 102 and duration 20,5

Here you'll find all classes unscilled level 65:

http://forum.sacred-game.com/showpost.php?...amp;postcount=8

Edited by Chrona
How does this build compare to Putrescine's?

Which one is capable of doing more damage?

I've both...

Blowpipe ranged build(with bargain) Chrona Lai level 200 damage using normal attack without combo 45.000

DW-Int Staff build [D.a.r.k]Chrona level 102 damage using normal attack without combo 72.000

They're really fast to rush through the game and I've a lot of fun with these toons. DW-Int is capable of doing more damage, but you'll need a good bargainer and a lot of time to get the gear.