The Dual Wield INT Staff Nature Dryad

How does this build compare to Putrescine's?

Which one is capable of doing more damage?

I've both...

Blowpipe ranged build(with bargain) Chrona Lai level 200 damage using normal attack without combo 45.000

DW-Int Staff build [D.a.r.k]Chrona level 102 damage using normal attack without combo 72.000

They're really fast to rush through the game and I've a lot of fun with these toons. DW-Int is capable of doing more damage, but you'll need a good bargainer and a lot of time to get the gear.

So would you say the DW int is overall better? (if you have the gear)

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've both...

Blowpipe ranged build(with bargain) Chrona Lai level 200 damage using normal attack without combo 45.000

DW-Int Staff build [D.a.r.k]Chrona level 102 damage using normal attack without combo 72.000

They're really fast to rush through the game and I've a lot of fun with these toons. DW-Int is capable of doing more damage, but you'll need a good bargainer and a lot of time to get the gear.

hmmmm

DW makes more damage and is the fastest bosskiller ingame but you need really good gear

Hunter kills really fast too and you're able to build a bargainer.

If you've enough time :thumbsup: make first a bargainer, buy at level 15/30/45/60/75/100/140/175/200 rings and amus.

Try to get Leaves and Twigs (Nature Weaver)(15/30/45...225) / Tendils of Time(20/35/...230) and 2*Nlovaes Mysteria(20/35/50/60....215) --->> Now its time for the DW...enjoy it :4rofl:

That was my way.

This build definitely seems to be the best and I'm really excited to make my toon!!

I'm fine with spending some time hunting for gear and I'm making a bargainer right now and will try this build after I finish.

I do have a couple questions though, are you just point 1 point in concentration? and I was thinking of taking DW to mastery is that a bad choice?

Edited by bob1313
This build definitely seems to be the best and I'm really excited to make my toon!!

I'm fine with spending some time hunting for gear and I'm making a bargainer right now and will try this build after I finish.

I do have a couple questions though, are you just point 1 point in concentration? and I was thinking of taking DW to mastery is that a bad choice?

You need the concentration -regtimr for Acute Mind, try to mastery

DW...mastery gives you chance of doublehit- no need for this build

You need the concentration -regtimr for Acute Mind, try to mastery

DW...mastery gives you chance of doublehit- no need for this build

cool thanks.

And if you did have to pick either this build or Putrescine's for the ultimate dryad buld which would you choose? (gear aside)

cool thanks.

And if you did have to pick either this build or Putrescine's for the ultimate dryad buld which would you choose? (gear aside)

hmmm, if they fix the reflec : Put's dryad

I've both...

hmmmm

DW makes more damage and is the fastest bosskiller ingame but you need really good gear

Hunter kills really fast too and you're able to build a bargainer.

If you've enough time :) make first a bargainer, buy at level 15/30/45/60/75/100/140/175/200 rings and amus.

Try to get Leaves and Twigs (Nature Weaver)(15/30/45...225) / Tendils of Time(20/35/...230) and 2*Nlovaes Mysteria(20/35/50/60....215) --->> Now its time for the DW...enjoy it ;)

That was my way.

Hey how do you get those set pieces with bargaining? I thought you couldnt farm for uniques, sets, and legendary at the merchant? And if you were to go out and hunt for the sets, wouldnt you just over level the gear and mix match the gears level that your character your trying to twink with?

Im not doubting your method, just trying to make a character myself.

cool thanks.

hmmm, if they fix the reflec : Put's dryad

hmm even though this build seems to have a huge damage advantage?

They seem to both have roughly the same survivability but it seems that this build puts out WAY more damage. I'm wondering why Put's?

and whats wrong with the reflec?

and is the 150% max attack speed with ranged weapons as well?

And why not pump SP because dont the mods become more effective as well?

Edited by bob1313
and whats wrong with the reflec?

The reflec from the turtle\'s/Orc-champs with ice attack, and the tree champions kill you in plat/niob. But we\'re talking about this problem in the german Forum with the Devs and Anca Adelina. I hope they fix this with the addon (Blood&Ice)

and is the 150% max attack speed with ranged weapons as well?

150% is max

And why not pump SP because dont the mods become more effective as well?

If we pump SP our Acute Mind regtime will increase.

I\'m wondering why Put\'s?

I like blowpipes/bow/sniper in all games.

14152-bigthumbnail.jpg

Edited by Chrona

It's hard to compare these 2 builds because they are very different. Puts build is awesome if you like playing a ranged character. The dual wield int staff dryad is a lot of fun if you like melee. They are both very capable of doing major damage. :D

Does this build really out damage put's by much?

I mean from Chronas post about how his level 102 DW int staff does 72k while his 200 ranged does 45k. Thats a big difference and the Dw is nearly half the level of the ranged. So how much more damage does this build really put out?

And is there something about the ranged that makes up for what it lacks in damage?

I mean from Chronas post about how his level 102 DW int staff does 72k while his 200 ranged does 45k. Thats a big difference and the Dw is nearly half the level of the ranged. So how much more damage does this build really put out?

I'll tell you this, if I reach 200....but with my final gear (bought this the last weeks) ~250k

And is there something about the ranged that makes up for what it lacks in damage?

Ranged is faster :)

I'll tell you this, if I reach 200....but with my final gear (bought this the last weeks) ~250k

Ranged is faster ;)

The 250k is for the DW int right? because thats a crazy amount more damage than the ranged >_>

and how much faster is ranged?

and would you say the DW int is highest damage dealing build in the game?

Edited by asf
and how much faster is ranged?

hmmm, you don't have to run to every monster...but with the vines you've Area of Effect

Playtime DW-Int level 104 2d 10h (level 20-104 jungle/trolls near Entruag) +60% experience

Playtime Ranged level 150 3d 12 h with 1d bargain (level 20-150 jungle/trolls near Entruag) +200%experience

Playtime Ranged level 200 10d 8h with 2d bargain (level 20-200 jungle/trolls near Entruag) +240% experience

and would you say the DW int is highest damage dealing build in the game?

yes, maybe a good BFG can do more damage

I started out by making a bargainer, and I'm now level 20 with 36 barg. When will I start seeing Nlovaes Mysteria in shops?

And if your anticipating doing 250k with the DW int at level 200 thats over five times more than the ranged, will the DW actually put out 5 times more damage or am I missing something?

Edited by asf
I started out by making a bargainer, and I'm now level 20 with 36 barg. When will I start seeing Nlovaes Mysteria in shops?

sry m8, Nloavae is a unique- you've to find it (ask people ingame/SIF for some staffs) (Rancuil is a good staff too)

bargain: try to get charlevel*3

And if your anticipating doing 250k with the DW int at level 200 thats over five times more than the ranged, will the DW actually put out 5 times more damage or am I missing something?

you're right

Edited by Chrona

sry m8, Nloavae is a unique- you've to find it (ask people ingame/SIF for some staffs) (Rancuil is a good staff too)

bargain: try to get charlevel*3

you're right

oh ok. off to the orc cave!

And damn! thats crazy! I can't wait to try out the DW and do some serious damage!

is it worth it to make a character with enchanced perception to farm items?

Edited by asf
Quick question. Under the new modified guide, how many should I read into Dust Devil and Forest Flight. In the guide it says to keep them at Focus level, yet there is not Capricious Hunter skill in the mix anymore.

Sorry I forgot to change that....fixed now

Woooow going nice there....

I rly should try this build, have seen great things been done with this one,

maybe I'll finally play long enough to find the Secret Cake and kick it's ass :paladin: (yee I rly should go into rehab for paranoia of cake)

cheers!

Chareos Rantras