• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@ Chrona:

I added your video's and the pic of your damage and armor to the guide. :(

Thanks for helping me with this^^

Edited by Viper007

took away the hunter Combat Arts that aren't needed.... like claudius pointed out there are not enough mod points for more than 3 and I kept the best Combat Arts to mod.

Does the double blast mod for Ravaged Impact not work on melee weapons?

No, works only with Ranged Weapons

Double Shot - Two shots in quick succession. (+1 projectile, actually fires 3 projectiles with bow/blowtube)

I have a couple questions for Chrona,

first, is your blowpipe dryad in top of the line gear as well?

And even though this build will do a estimated 5 times more damage than the blowpipe would you still go with Put's build as the ultimate build?

first, is your blowpipe dryad in top of the line gear as well?

level 218 +27 all skills 2 Damage rings 61-61/16 all skills 58-58/16 all skills ;)

And even though this build will do a estimated 5 times more damage than the blowpipe would you still go with Put's build as the ultimate build?

hmmm, both builds are really funny AND they're different!

If you prefer ranged Builds-> Put's Build is the ultimate :crazy:

Is Proficiency still a better mod for Acute mind even at higher levels? wouldn't the huge int boost from doing double Insight mods be better in the higher levels because you can get - regen time from other skills? or is this regentime essential to being able to have the CD match duration?

Edited by DTS
Its the most funniest toon I ever played- thx Viper

I played this toon till level 90 with some changes and rebuild it now for my DARK-toon:

Nature Weaver Lore charlvl till 200

Tactics Lore 75

Dual Wield 10

Nature Weaver Focus charlevel till 200

Concentration

Combat Discipline 75

Combat Reflexes 75

Armor Lore 75

Constitution 75

Ancient Magic 75

---------------------------------------------

860 points

Changes:

Nature Weaver Focus charlevel till 200 I'll try to decrease the regtime from Acute Mind under 25 sec

Capricious Hunter Focus I've a combo Tangled Vine-Darting Assault-Ravaged Impact regtime ~1 sec at Level 90 without this focus

Concentration for the second buff Sinister Predator- only 1 rune we need only the mods(they work with meleeweapons too:

-Eagle Eye - Increases the chance of critical hits. (9.9% + 0.1% per CA level chance)

-Marked Shot - Adds a chance that opponents cannot evade or parry incoming shots. (20% + 0.1% per CA level chance)

-Hunting Focus - Decreases the regeneration time of the aspect Capricious Hunter. (30% + 1.5% per CA level decrease)

Are those skills without items(naked)?

And what that "charlevel till 200" means?

Are those skills without items(naked)?

And what that "charlevel till 200" means?

Yes those are hard points(naked).

Char level till 200 means keep the skills maxed out till level 200.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm presuming I need to get to around level 50 to actually be dealing decent damage.

I'm level 33, and my combat discipline and tactics lore is both at 22, yet I still can't kill a mob in one blow...

What am I doing wrong?

noob question(s) :(

Where do you guy's level up? Bronze or Silver 0.o (I said noob question didn't I? Well expect some noob in this question then!) :D

Where do you get your nice drops? I heard grunwald, but WHERE in grunwald exactly:)

Thanks and I appreciate all the time your dedicating to us btw Chrona.

-starting silver- rush to level 11 in 5 minutes (http://darkmatters.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=11528&st=0entry6852840)

-complete campaign ~level 40-45

-complete gold ~ level 45-55

-level 55-85 in plat grunwald/jungle

-85-100 niob grunwald

-100-200 jungle

Items: kill the minibosses

Wow that sums it all up lol, BIG thanks chrona.

EDIT : I'll just get to level 11 in bronze or silver or something quick, no xbox live here at my dad's... so no cheap ways of leveling here. Oh well, makes the game more fun.

#2: Skills.

-Nature Weaver Lore 200

-Tactics Lore 75

-Dual Wield 10

-Nature Weaver Focus 200 ................................................What order do I do this in btw?

-Concentration 51

-Combat Discipline 75

-Combat Reflexes 75 OR Spell Resistance 75

-Armor Lore 75

-Constitution 75

-Ancient Magic 75

Edited by dameware

EDIT: NVM dumb question lol

And for farming you could always just use a noob bargainer or something and kill the raging boar for a while.

Farmer Schot's guide is nice you could always refer to that. But mostly for people under level 30.

What's a good way to farm for level 30+ :)

Edited by dameware

im only level 12 had to try the build its awsome :D

so when I hit level 11-12 to thier around should I start going through silver camp?

im only level 12 had to try the build its awsome :BlobRed:

so when I hit level 11-12 to thier around should I start going through silver camp?

Epox,

Chrona and I like to get to plat/niob as soon as possible. It's a lot a fun making it to the higher level servers as soon as possible with this build because she can survive a lot easier than most. This makes for a much bigger challenge when killing monsters in ancaria... I suggest pushing your toon to the extreme and trying to get throught the campaigns as early as possible. The risk of dying is big but the gratification of surviving it sooooooooooooooo worth it.

In your video are your vines at level 96? Did you learn more runes eventually? How much does your gear boost your cas?

In the video Tangled Vines is level 42. I have a combined total of +30 ca lvls for TV from gear.