Headhunting with the Dryad

So, I've rolled up my dryad and with all the new patches, I decided to try out a caster again, only with a main bent towards Voodoo. It kicks. It really does. Totem is uber, and the summons are grand. . . at least I thought they were good until a blue head dropped. . . and then a yellow.

So, this brings me to the point of my topic thread: I'm searching for any and all monster type Bosses and I didn't see any for the Orcs. . . which makes me kind of sad, to say the least. I was wondering if any were added in the new patch or if anyone's going to update the wiki if there are (or send me some coordinates and where the related quest is located).

I'm having a lot of fun with this new build, and if you guys are interested, I can post it up. She relies heavy on slamming down a bunch of totems and her summon. Great amounts of fun.

Edit: Can anyone confirm obtaining either a demon head, a mechanical head, a plant head, or an energy head (last two I haven't seen much of yet)? I know the mech one sounds odd, but I can't really see Ascaron stunting the voodoo tree by omitting an enemy type. . . I was just farming demons outside of the flying boss, and no luck with any heads (they drop like flies for me, every boss so far that I've fought has dropped a yellow head for me. . . on the FIRST try).

Edited by Von Bek

I got blue orc head - from a champ orc shaman. dbfa2e619cb59d2ef6b20d539cf4800b9aeaec4e.png

A Yellow insect head - from uhm, ya scorpion boss in dessert. 355a0df734e48fda488667bc9b2778347b30bc62.png

A Yellow head T-energy from jungle aroplane boss. 9738950a1a49c004f0f2bda8fc6c5f2505b033d9.png

Also had a Yellow Monster head from nr 3 guardian. But died with Shopping spree other night. Summons tough minotaur tanker.

And lost a blue monster head , from swamp champ ware wolf. Summons a ware wolf.

I use Sinister predator / moribound Animus: Malice ( Dammage ) - Elevation ( higher pet level ) - Headhunter ( ya more heads).

Besides that I Always use a combo or cast both alone depending on party or alone : Entangling vine & Black curse.

Entangling vine I WILL MOD AS my nature build for Area of Effect and duration.

Black curse I Always mod : Headhunter (More heads ) - Distress ( Less monster attack speed ) - Dispel ( YA removes TARGETS buffs and active CA - active WHEN cast )

P.S. Try check my end fight video from other day with Viper, on my woodoo.Nameless guardians end fight.

Thats why she got too high for kami event , and I mde a level 26 TG instead.

Edited by D-molisher
Have you tried Thranak? He's located in a cave in southwest Orc region. I don't know if he's an orc or not though.

I thought of that too! but it says in under his name that he's a T-Energy boss. However, seeing D-molisher's post, I'm wondering if he doesn't drop a yellow orc head, because the Jungle boss is supposedly a Mechanical boss.

So, I think I'll give him a good thwacking so see what he gives me. Won't hurt much.

Speaking of D's stuff, I've got the same heads :P

Update: Thranak does NOT drop orc heads. Just tried and got a T-Energy head. Poo. . . :Just_Cuz_21:

Edited by Von Bek
Update: Thranak does NOT drop orc heads. Just tried and got a T-Energy head. Poo. . . :Just_Cuz_21:

Try champs in that gronks hand - grave quest. You need kill him last if I remember right.

Hes quest boss, might drop blue or yellow head.

Its a small cave in middle orcs, with a quest giver wery close to entry to cave.

Try champs in that gronks hand - grave quest. You need kill him last if I remember right.

Hes quest boss, might drop blue or yellow head.

Its a small cave in middle orcs, with a quest giver wery close to entry to cave.

In his health bar, does it designate him as a boss?

And have you ever seen any of the other heads I was asking about? I tried farming the mech units in the Great Machine, the plants on the Dryad Isle, and the demons in the jungle but with no luck.

And now I saw there are Dryad type enemies which gets me wondering. . .

Update: Did the quest, and Gronkar's Corpse was only a champion. Need bosses. Anyone know of any new quests with new bosses? I thought they added some new ones in 2.40 patch.

Edited by Von Bek