Get a Unique Mount Fast whenever you want!

I've been meaning to post this for quite a while now but I've just been soooo extremely busy latey. Uhhh... Playing Sacred 2, hehe. This is a pretty simple quick tip but maybe not so well known just yet.

Start a campaign game

Complete the Unique Mount Quest

Bang! That's it! Cool huh. ^^

Seriously though. If you're always playing in Free Play mode then you'll have to complete the Unique Mount quest every time you need one BUT... If you complete the Unique Mount quest in Campaign Mode then it will be saved to your character so that any time you start a campaign server, of the same difficulty you completed the Mount quest, the Unique Mounts dealer will be ready and willing to sell you a new mount. This is of exceptional value to MP players because you can share your completed Unique Mounts quest with other players. Just create a Campaign server and then any other players that join will also be able to buy a Unique Mount without having to complete the quest. Pretty convenient eh?

Cheers!

Nice idea there, means you only have to do it once per difficulty so it saves alot of time.

A question tho...does the difficulty at which you buy youre mount effect its quality, and if you buy a bronze one and it levels up with you will it be as good as buying a silver one as soon as you can?

• 3 months later...

This little trick is worth it's weight in gold. lol, I hate doing the mount quest, and having it down on a camp server where it saves in silver always helps me and others if I'm starting out.

If you want to keep this trick at great advantage, complete it in Silver, and it has great "spread"

Good post Schot

:D

gogo

• 8 months later...

This is great, very handy.

I have a question though. I was speaking to a low level player who specifically said he got his mount at level 1. He then invited me into a server and got me mine.

Based on this info, I know how he setup the server for me, but it doesn't explain how he got his. I can only assume he had someone else invite him in to a server? Is there any way to set this up to allow you to get your own characters a mount?