Lucalain's application

I've been here for several years, and in fact I was the 16th person to create an account here. That was back when D.a.r.k was meant to be a branch of a small Ogame alliance. I have never worn the [D.a.r.k] tag over that whole time, though, because I was already in Warrior Nation. But now Warrior Nation has stopped supporting Sacred 2, and I decided to move here to be with my friends in this clan.

Now for the joke questions:

1. Favorite pizza topping: Green olives

2. Favorite Drink: Egg nog

3. Where did you hear about darkmatters.org from?: The old DaGirl World forum.

4. Most favorite book ever: Road of the Patriarch

5. Favorite movie of all time: Wallace & Gromit and the Curse of the Were-Rabbit

6. Current Favorite Game: Sacred 2

7. All time best video game ever played: Gauntlet: Dark Legacy

8. Favorite sport or hobby: Gaming, volleyball

9. What do you want for your birthday?: Some games, some books

10. Do you know anyone from our forum?: Pretty much everyone who played Sacred 1, and those I've met during the Kamikaze Sundays

11. Who can you get and name from this forum that can personally vouch for you as a trusted member?: Gogoblender himself

12. If applying for Fellowship Status do you agree to abide by all the posted Rules of the Fellowship? : Yes.

This application is for the Sacred 2 clan.

It's great seeing the app, luca. And yeah, you've been here forever :) There's a bunch of peeps here in the clan that are posting on this forum. How bout you hit some of the topics in the intro section on site so peeps can get to know a bit more about you? As well, we'll look forward to meeting up with you on the servers, and I gotta say I did have a great time that late night with our toons...we put on a bunch of levels ^^

We'll forward your app internally and start up a vote/discussion thread...see if you can meet up with the clan in the severs so that our members can come back with feedback.

We usually let the discussion/vote thread run for a week, and we'll have an answer for you via pm.

Cheers!

:)

gogo

Hey Luca nice to see you finally applying. Just curious as to why WNx is already 'abandoning' the game

The game did not meet the criteria to stay in WN. Supported games come and go all the time as interest fluctuates.