Putrescine's Hybrid Dryad build

only problem is I'm on the xbox 360 version and I don't know anyone on xbox live to transfer items...

The hero chest works for all of your characters. You can drop items in from one character and all characters will have access to them.

Heya,

a little question on this build Putrescine.

Say... I want to add a tanker pet and a black curse to the fun, I'll be needing Cabalistic Focus. What skill would you say CAN be replaced without too much suffering at higher levels? I'm thinking Nature Weaver Lore... I know how it acts as a bonus to Bark and GGT.... but is it expendable? For example by pumping more into Bark and GGT.

Would you then mod GGT otherwise? Take at least one mod for team healing?

Very nice build! Tried one.... works like a charm! Really fast killer.

Greetz

Hard to say as I don't see any of the skills "expendable", BUT... If it is to get Cabalistic Focus for pet and Black Curse, I'd indeed say NW Lore. Altho, by doing so you'll be loosing out on 3/4 of your armor, your GGT will be nearly useless... But Black Curse and the pet should keep the heat off you. So that shouldn't be too much of a hassle really ^^

You just need to actually pay attention to your HP bar from time to time :)

No. I'd never change the mods on GGT. If you're going for a pet, choose the Scorpion. It has Good HP, Very good damage + it double hits 100% of the time, it has lifeleech AND it crits. So you won't need to heal your pet :)

Just make sure that you read a buttload of runes into it anyways

Good luck

Edited by Putrescine
Hard to say as I don't see any of the skills "expendable", BUT... If it is to get Cabalistic Focus for pet and Black Curse, I'd indeed say NW Lore. Altho, by doing so you'll be loosing out on 3/4 of your armor, your GGT will be nearly useless... But Black Curse and the pet should keep the heat off you. So that shouldn't be too much of a hassle really ^^

You just need to actually pay attention to your HP bar from time to time :o

No. I'd never change the mods on GGT. If you're going for a pet, choose the Scorpion. It has Good HP, Very good damage + it double hits 100% of the time, it has lifeleech AND it crits. So you won't need to heal your pet :)

Just make sure that you read a buttload of runes into it anyways

Good luck

Nah... expendable wasn't the right word there :sigh:

Dang! Losing 3/4 of armor and much benefit from GGT wasn't really what I hoped for. How about CD.... I just cannot choose between the two. The regen. might be covered a bit by upping conc. for having three buffs. Tis either NWL or losing 2800 damage at level 200 CD... Still... I'm thinking pet and curse... weaker enemy's require less damage to be done...

Tis a good thing she's level 35... I can put off this choice for awhile.

Thanks for the reply and cya!

Greetz

Edited by Barristan

I would not recomend removing CD.

Your damage will be much lower without it and you won't get the same "feel of power" imho.

Tho that's just a matter of personal taste really.

Black curse might works as a replacement, but... That means you'd have to curse every single mob on your way to even things out, and that might be painfull :sigh:

how many do I put on sp does it matter? where does it show the limit of amount of runes you can read towards a buff? and also, where does it show the negative effects once you reach that limit?

Edited by Storm Shadow

yeah, it'd be a very bad choice...

You see, the only reason we are taking combat reflexes is for the -%crit chance from melee attacks... And to unlock Armor Lore and Constitution

The limit of runes you can read into buffs... Hmm.. I don't think there's a reachable limit here, so just read as much as possible into the buffs ^^

Edited by Putrescine

Will having leveled up Capricious Hunter Focus before tactics lore and chosen combat art modifactions in ravaged impact and darting assault screw up the number of combat modifications I'll have to put in forest flight, dust devil and sinister predator:)

I'm only level 34 and have 31 CHF and 31 tactics lore but I just thought about this and hope it doesnt mess up the build

Edited by bob1313

Hey Bob what version are you playing? 360/PS3/PC? My brother is doing this same build if you're on the 360, you guys could probably help each other out a bit.

Should I go with Armor Lore or Nature Hunter as my third skill to level up to 75 before my character hits level 75 to get the bonuses?

ok cool... I got worried for second ! but I wont have to put anymore than 110 points in CHF will I?

and im on the xbox verision

edit- should I be reading all the runes I find for sinister predator?

and how much better is hunting focus than unflinching for SP?

Edited by bob1313
and im on the xbox verision

Cool, well message me your GT or send my brother a friend request (Markis1)... he's using the same build.

Here's a question... my brother is using this build guide and is at level 43 now I think. For whatever reasons the past 5 levels or so he's been having a lot of problems hitting enemies. I MEAN A LOT OF PROBLEMS! The Ranged Weapon skill would seem to help out, but it's not used in this guide. Anyone know whats wrong?

Another question. I'm using the "Flame On" High Elf build guide, and it says I need to have three of my skills at level 75 before my character reaches level 75 to receiver some types of bonuses. What exactly are the bonuses?

Also... does this go for every character (I.e. my brothers Dryad)?

bob: at CA level 161. My SP gives me -72.9% to Capricious regen times. That is an insane ammount and cannot be achieved from only 1 item. Altho, aslong as you get your hands on a Throwing Star with -%opponent's chance to reflect, and still say alittle carefull at the turtles. You should be alright ^^.

Storm Shadow: Hmm... Seems awfully strange that he's having problems hitting stuff. And tbh, I got kind of confused with your question. 1. does he, or does he not have the ranged weapon skill? 2. Is he trying to run this build as a melee build? 3. Over to your own question. Each skill gives a certain extra bonus when it reaches level 75 (named Mastery Bonus) and you do not need to get these bonuses right away. and can be achieved at any level after level 75. (all that is needed is 75 hard points into the skill, and to achieve this... You'd need a minimum level of 75.)

Mr Schultz: Yw ^^

Storm Shadow: Hmm... Seems awfully strange that he's having problems hitting stuff. And tbh, I got kind of confused with your question. 1. does he, or does he not have the ranged weapon skill? 2. Is he trying to run this build as a melee build? 3. Over to your own question. Each skill gives a certain extra bonus when it reaches level 75 (named Mastery Bonus) and you do not need to get these bonuses right away. and can be achieved at any level after level 75. (all that is needed is 75 hard points into the skill, and to achieve this... You'd need a minimum level of 75.)

Mr Schultz: Yw ^^

He does have "ranged skill weapon" unlocked, but has not added anything to it because this build guide says not to.

Thank you for clearing up the level 75 thing. In the "Flame On" build guide it says to have three of my skills at level 75 first, but I'm wondering if thats really worth it now.

Ahh. I see!

Has he modded Sinister Predator yet? for the %chance that opponent's cannot evade attacks?

That is basically alot of our hitchance right there ^^

The skill setup I've done for this build is basically the minimum required for the build to function (imho) which leaves you with skill points that you can choose to distribute whereever you'd like them.

After a while, you'll start to find +all skills items/jewelry. This is a very powerfull modifier and should be utilized as much as possible ^^,

If you do not have a shopper yet, I highly advice you to aquire one. Or ask someone you know to do the shopping for you