Putrescine's Hybrid Dryad build

I thought that you needed that CA mod points from tactics lore to go into the weapon based Combat Arts or else you wouldn't have enough from CHF alone? unless you went past 110....

so will the fact that I chose CHF before tactics lore and added CA modification points from that into weapon based Combat Arts make it so I have to add more than 110 points in CHF?

Edited by bob1313
edit- should I be reading all the runes I find for sinister predator?

When I look at the info for Capricious Hunter Focus in the skills menu, it says what level spell I can use before there is a penalty.

Is that what level I should keep my Sinister Predator level at?

The penalty is simply the level it starts to yield a diminishing return per rune read into it. That does not mean we're going to stop there ^^,

Pump untill your face turns blue, or longer (if you'd like :))

The penalty is simply the level it starts to yield a diminishing return per rune read into it. That does not mean we're going to stop there ^^,

Pump untill your face turns blue, or longer (if you'd like :D)

Yea but I see that +regen times, and I'm wary.

My Ravage Impact if firing off about every second right now, and I like it.

Hello, I'm Mr Schultz, and I'm a Sacred2 beginner.

Currently level 41 Dryad.

Finally just left the Thylysium region for the Human realm in the main quest.

Have completed every sidequest as far as I know, and entered every dungeon I've come across.

I got my Monitor Lizard through Free Play with a friend who had already entered that region.

She is a killing machine, with diamonds for armor.

:)

I just did retire a blowgun that's been useful up until a level or two ago - and that was a level 15 blowgun!

Great guide! I am only level 15 on the Xbox version but love the character so far. I have a few questions if you have a sec:

- I am a shop-a-holic! If you were to add bargaining to the build which skill would you drop and would it be a major difference in the character?

- You said for armor use the chestpiece of time (no clue where that comes from) and other dryad set pieces. For us begenningers what stats do we want in our armor? Higher Armor values or pieces that reduce cooldown times?

Thanks!

Well... If you were to go about shopping aswell.. You'd have to discard 2 skills... And that'd have to be NW Lore and Combat Discipline. altho I do not advice it. it is doable.

But I've always liked to create a seperate shopper, to gain the maximum ammount of power.

As for armors... Chestplate of Time is a set item. so are the other armor pieces I listed. (the ones I listed are the best ones for beginners and experienced players alike. as it gives you a sense and feel of what it'd be good to socket and how you gain the most out of your slots and different armor pieces)

Set items drop randomly. so there's no telling when you'll be getting what. or at what level. But in the beginning... Use bark and socket damage & regen. While actively changing relics in elemental areas. (atleast more actively than you'll be changing them when you get ahold of the chestplate of time :4rofl:

Well... If you were to go about shopping aswell.. You'd have to discard 2 skills... And that'd have to be NW Lore and Combat Discipline. altho I do not advice it. it is doable.

But I've always liked to create a seperate shopper, to gain the maximum ammount of power.

As for armors... Chestplate of Time is a set item. so are the other armor pieces I listed. (the ones I listed are the best ones for beginners and experienced players alike. as it gives you a sense and feel of what it'd be good to socket and how you gain the most out of your slots and different armor pieces)

Set items drop randomly. so there's no telling when you'll be getting what. or at what level. But in the beginning... Use bark and socket damage & regen. While actively changing relics in elemental areas. (atleast more actively than you'll be changing them when you get ahold of the chestplate of time :4rofl:

Thanks for the quick response. Didn't realize you need to use 2 skills for Dryads and bargain. I will stick to your advice and get another shopper. Great advice!

my dryad just turned 40.

ive been putting into hunter focus every level, and only 1 into concentration, and my nature focus is about 33.

at what level should I start to pump predator and bark? im afraid if I start to pump at this low of level, my regen times are gonna suck.

any advice?

Edited by trev42088

I watched some clips on youtube and it seems all the successful high class chars seem to be moving relle fast... Is the speed lore not important for a ranged char like the dryad... Or is there another way to get you're speed up, maybe with special gear or a certain CA I am missing. Cause im about to make your build and am very curious about that and about getting good gear, Is it crucial to get bargain or are these 2 skills not as important as the toughness and combat reflexes u put on?

I like putrescine build,but I made a mistake by putting 5 skill point on concentration,since I just started the game yesterday...do u think that I should rebuild my dryad?

5 points into concentration is not a character breaker though if you are very low level then I would restart. :)

Great guide Put. :drinks:

After listening to gogo constantly praise the dryad I decided to give her another go, this time using your guide.

Just hit level 25 and have to say this is really a fun toon to play.

Just a shame that bargaining cannot fit into it.........luckily I have very generous friends online :)

My hunter-dryad reached level 200 with bargain. If anyone need, I can post my skills/ca

I would appreciate looking at your build please Chrona :bow:

my dryadshopper level 200(chrona lai)

- EP 5 pts

-Tacticlore 200 pts

-Bargain 200 pts

-Ranged Weapons 75 pts

-Concentration 31 pts

-Capricious Hunter Focus 31 pts

-Nature Weaver Focus 31 pts

-Combat Reflexes 75 pts

-Armor Lore 75 pts

-Constitution 75 pts

113 pts free: I'll wait for the addon. Maybe concentrationmaster (3rd Buff Moribund Animus ) or Armor Lore

only Blowpipes

combo: Darting Assault(1 rune)+Ravaged Impact(1 rune)my regtime 0,0 lol

Buff: Bark(~700 runes)+SP(~700 runes)

Dust Devil ~500 runes

Forest Flight ~200 runes

Goldenglade Touch ~500 runes

equip level 1-199:

Helm yellow with experience/Enhanced Perception

Shoulders yellow experience/Enhanced Perception

Chestplate of Time

Meho's Wristguards

Belt yellow experience/Enhanced Perception

Pantaloons of Eternal Flame

Detheya's Footwear

rings/amus: experience/damage(x-x) experience/all skills 1x damage(x-x)/Opponent's chance to evade -X%

equip level 200

Helmet of Time

Shoulders of Time

Chestplate of Time

Meho's Wristguards

Belt yellow all skills

Detheya's Footwear

rings/amus: double all skills all skills/damage (x-x) 1x damage(x-x)/1x experience/Opponent's chance to evade -X%

Blowpipe: +27 all skills and 2 sockets

Nice build Chrona. I have been leveling up a blowpipe dryad off of Putre's awesome build, but just couldn't live w/o bargaining. When I had to drop skills, it turns out we made the same choices.

Now up to this point (level 45/Gold) I have been pumping my skill points into CH-F, Tactics, and NF. Once I hit 50 and pick up Constitution I plan on pumping all points into that until 75, after that I am a bit unsure weather or not to continue pumping the ones listed above, or start pouring points into bargaining.

Are you happy with how you have distributed your points? Secondly, do you feel you have enough kill power / survivability after putting all those points into bargain?

Are you happy with how you have distributed your points? Secondly, do you feel you have enough kill power / survivability after putting all those points into bargain?

yes I'm happy with this toon :4rofl:

Killpower...I made a pic

sacred22009060305505614.jpg

Edited by Chrona
  • 3 weeks later...

on OP it states that on dd and ff read all you want later on. could this be clarified? for instance what level is later on? also does it mean pump up to level limit or what?

my first dryad died against blue dragon near seraphim island just couldnt hit him with my blowgun and couldnt keep any sort of distance inbetween vines. I know now I got bit carried away(it was my first char) with eating runes but even when it just had 1 I couldn't keep regen below duration. I assume keeping lore at my level(or is it focus) would help with that which leads to my second question which is when starting out what skills would you recommend keeping at max level? starting out I always struggle keeping all but 1 at my level so which would you recommend most useful?

lastly does this build not suffer from lack of hp? for instance how do you get past mist of miasma with his bugged hit every now and then with no extra to health as you putting most into dex and dont take const till about level 35(just my guess as its 8th choice which again guessing would be about 35. thanks in advance for any assistance

yes I'm happy with this toon :whistle:

Killpower...I made a pic

sacred22009060305505614.jpg

Chrona,

That is the exact build I am going for. My Dryad is now level 62. I was debating Nature Weaver Lore vs Constitution. Both would give health regen out of combat. The problem is that Const requires 75 pts to achieve this. Any thoughts on this? thx

Edited by BloodBath
Chrona,

That is the exact build I am going for. My Dryad is now level 62. I was debating Nature Weaver Lore vs Constitution. Both would give health regen out of combat. The problem is that Const requires 75 pts to achieve this. Any thoughts on this? thx

If you play hardcore choose constitution. Softcore: natureweaver is better, you can use Vines and Lances for bossruns too :mafia:

what do you put into armour and weapon sockets ?

level 1-120 smith arts(8 defense/4 damage) and damage %/experience all skills/experience

level 120-199 4 sockets defense damage x-x/experience all skills/experience

level 200 4 sockets defense damage x-x/all skills double all skills

my dryadshopper level 200(chrona lai)

- EP 5 pts

-Tacticlore 200 pts

-Bargain 200 pts

-Ranged Weapons 75 pts

-Concentration 31 pts

-Nature Weaver Focus 31 pts

-Combat Reflexes 75 pts

-Armor Lore 75 pts

-Constitution 75 pts

113 pts free: I'll wait for the addon. Maybe concentrationmaster (3rd Buff Moribund Animus ) or Armor Lore

only Blowpipes

combo: Darting Assault(1 rune)+Ravaged Impact(1 rune)my regtime 0,0 lol

Buff: Bark(~700 runes)+SP(~700 runes)

Dust Devil ~500 runes

Forest Flight ~200 runes

Goldenglade Touch ~500 runes

equip level 1-199:

Helm yellow with experience/Enhanced Perception

Shoulders yellow experience/Enhanced Perception

Chestplate of Time

Meho's Wristguards

Belt yellow experience/Enhanced Perception

Detheya's Footwear

rings/amus: experience/damage(x-x) experience/all skills 1x damage(x-x)/Opponent's chance to evade -X%

equip level 200

Helmet of Time

Shoulders of Time

Chestplate of Time

Meho's Wristguards

Belt yellow all skills

Detheya's Footwear

rings/amus: double all skills all skills/damage (x-x) 1x damage(x-x)/1x experience/Opponent's chance to evade -X%

Blowpipe: +27 all skills and 2 sockets

How did you mod and what did you mod? I'm doing 2 builds, one of Put's and one of yours. Hey, need a shopper for Put's :P Also, is that the order to gain your skills in? What about order to master them? Would be appreciated if you could post such info, if not, I'll try to figure it out. From the moment I picked up the blowgun and saw just how fast it was, daaaaaaaaaaang. I'm putting aside my seraphim and shopper TG (both about 40, silver) The seraphim I'm going to try a build of my own, but really no reference for 2 handed seraphim's. Does 2 handed sword or axe/hammer really have that much lower dps than dual wield? Anywho, I am currently on the PS3 version, as I got a friend in the clan hooked, and in turn everyone else got hooked. While there are some differences, the major thing is builds are pretty much the same, sans blacksmithing, which is supposed to be fixed with a patch about the end of june (looks at calendar) or thereabouts :)

Hey :)

- EP 5 pts

-Tacticlore charlvl you'll get the mods for the hunter here

-Bargain charlvl

-Ranged Weapons 75 pts try to get your third mastery here

-Nature Weaver Focus 31 pts you'll get the mods for the natureskills here

-Concentration 31 pts

-Armor Lore 75 pts fourth mastery

-Constitution 75 pts fith mastery

-Combat Reflexes 75 pts sixth mastery

Skills

important hunter skills:

SP Eagle Eye->Marked Shot->Hunting Focus

Darting Assault Reload->Wounding->Rotate

Ravaged Impact Perforate->Breach->Double Shot

important nature skills:

Barkskin Rugged->Divert->Effortless

Goldenglade Touch Flow ->Persevere->Diligence

gl

:)

Chrona

Edited by Chrona

How much should I pump these Combat Arts:)

- Sinister Predator "This is Alpha" PUMP IT HARD (keep runes read at 5 more than on Ancient Bark, at all times)

*Bronze: Eagle Eye

*Silver: Marked Shot

*Gold: Hunting Focus

- Ancient Bark "This is Omega" PUMP IT HARD

*Bronze: Rugged

*Silver: Divert

*Gold: Invigorate