Putrescine's Hybrid Dryad build

I am not sure if this has been covered, but if I drop Constitution out of Putrescine's build and put in EP... would that be fine?

I just want to find more goodies.

If anything I'd drop Nature Weaver lore. I think constitution is pretty much a given with this Dryad. Aye, you're hitting from range, but if you think you'll go through an entire game without a character getting smashed at some point or another on plat or niob, then you're in for a surprise.

Those goodies won't be any use to you if your hit points suck.

I am not sure if this has been covered, but if I drop Constitution out of Putrescine's build and put in EP... would that be fine?

I just want to find more goodies.

If anything I'd drop Nature Weaver lore. I think constitution is pretty much a given with this Dryad. Aye, you're hitting from range, but if you think you'll go through an entire game without a character getting smashed at some point or another on plat or niob, then you're in for a surprise.

Those goodies won't be any use to you if your hit points suck.

Damn, I'm down to my last skill, EP or Constitution :)

I don't understand how your pumping SP and AB and not making your regens go through the roof. what am I missing? GI on the HE is the only CA I know of that the sky is the limit.

SP's gold mod Hunting Focus lowers regen times for Capricious Hunter CAs. I only went so far with my dryad, but I regularly ate 5 SP runes at a time, usually with 0 or 0.1 second effect on my RI/DA combo.

With that in place, investing in AB didn't have huge consequences either.

Tangled Vines still regenned fast enough to throw it on a boss, retreat, and hit them a few times before recasting.

@Scratchiepants take constitution. You'll need it for niob. If ya want to find goodies socket Chance to find valuables xx%. My high elf has no ep but about a 40% chance to find valuables and I'm always getting good drops. And try and kill as fast as you can I think it ups the chance for good drops.

Anybody have an ideal regen time for Raging and Darting Combat Art's. I'm hovering around 1.0s not sure were I should be. 0.5s to 1.5s rang seem ok.

Never got an answer on this one. Anybody have a target Regen Time they try to shoot for?

• 4 weeks later...

Chrona's build looks quite nice because I want to make a shopper dryad but the question I'm stumped on is nature weaver lore and constitution.

If I take both of these and drop ranged weapons is that a bad idea?

I have the feeling that sinister predator will grant me max attack speed regardless of having this skill or not. Alchemy is not an option for me as I am a console player. Which of these 3 skills should I drop:)

Is the healthr regen mod on ancient bark worthless without nature weaver lore?

Edited by ka243
  • 1 month later...

is this build still valid?

in 2.651 ... having patched up from 2.34 since I last played... my dryad's RI went from 0.2-0.3 up to 0.8 (DA all the way up to 1.2).... not sure why... nerfs to the dryads? teh builds heavy reliance on +all skills and the nerf to +all skills socketing? nerfs to the buffs? I have some high levels on my buff but it was never a problem before the expansion/patch....

my character went from insanely awesome and fun to barely playable... what should I do?!?!

is this build viable at all in the expansion? my da and ri are both at one memorized rune.... I can't really fathom what went wrong

is this build still valid?

in 2.651 ... having patched up from 2.34 since I last played... my dryad's RI went from 0.2-0.3 up to 0.8 (DA all the way up to 1.2).... not sure why... nerfs to the dryads? teh builds heavy reliance on +all skills and the nerf to +all skills socketing? nerfs to the buffs? I have some high levels on my buff but it was never a problem before the expansion/patch....

my character went from insanely awesome and fun to barely playable... what should I do?!?!

is this build viable at all in the expansion? my da and ri are both at one memorized rune.... I can't really fathom what went wrong

Its very valid. yes the nerf to +all skills is probably what you are seeing the changes from. We have replaced or reliance on +all skill with regen per hit. which works great with this build in Ice and Blood and from the sound of it you only need about 0.5 for single hit Regen per hit to get you back. with DA 0.5 with 4 hits would allow you to actually add levels to the Combat Art and get more damage with out hurting your ability to strike.

I thought regen per hit didn't work when used via Combat Art's?

area you saying to fire off 1da then 1normal attack? because thats too hard... I like to just hold down right click ....

if regen per hit DOES work via da... then... WOW you are right I could like socket some +aspect hunter and some +regen per hit and just recoup all my -all skills lost

It working wonders in Ice and Blood, but in the vanilla Sacred 2 it didn't work at all.

Have a Dryad at level 36 with DA at 2.7 regen and RPH 0.5 that removes all regen so I can just spam it.

area you saying to fire off 1da then 1normal attack? because thats too hard... I like to just hold down right click ....

if regen per hit DOES work via da... then... WOW you are right I could like socket some +aspect hunter and some +regen per hit and just recoup all my -all skills lost

RPH work with weapan based Combat Art's with dryad they are Ravaged Impact and Darting Assault.

So socket away. same with other classes such as seraphim with Pelting Strike or Soul Hammer. HE with Magic Coup.......and so on. I have always enjyed RPH as I played Console up until Ice and Blood then switch to PC. Otherwise this is quite new to the PC folks.

RPH work with weapan based Combat Art's with dryad they are Ravaged Impact and [s2wiki]Darting Assault">Darting Assault">[s2wiki]Darting Assault.

So socket away. same with other classes such as seraphim with Pelting Strike or Soul Hammer. HE with Magic Coup.......and so on. I have always enjyed RPH as I played Console up until Ice and Blood then switch to PC. Otherwise this is quite new to the PC folks.

oh? so RPH was bugged in vanilla? maybe thats why I never used it... damn... that sounds like... mega mega uber

if I could only take 2of the following skills because I wanted to squeeze in bargaining which two should I pick?

constitution, armor lore, nature weaver's lore...

nature weaver's lore works like a weak armor lore and a weak constitution right? but still I'm not sure which two of these three would make the best combination

if I could only take 2of the following skills because I wanted to squeeze in bargaining which two should I pick?

constitution, armor lore, nature weaver's lore...

nature weaver's lore works like a weak armor lore and a weak constitution right? but still I'm not sure which two of these three would make the best combination

Kinda leaning toward Armor cause in multiplies all channels from gear and relics. Ancient Bark gets good boosts from Nature lore. gonna have to bite the bullet somewhere between Nature lore and Constitution and I say take the Nature Lore and Armor lore. might regret it, not having a huge amount of HP but You can alway pump Vitality instead of Dex.

Is it worth spending points at all in Dexterity anymore? Strength in Ice and Blood is a waste now and I think Dexterity also have gotten useless.

Is it worth spending points at all in Dexterity anymore? Strength in Ice and Blood is a waste now and I think Dexterity also have gotten useless.

It does boost damage to ranged weapons base damage. like socketing damage - damage rings right and Blow pipes only weakness is that they seem to lack the base damage of other weapons. But ..... if you don't take Constitution there is really no question vitality is it:/

I know that it boosts damage, but with Strength in Ice and Blood it only add some pathetic amount of damage to your attacks, like 1000 strength = 900 damage.

Reason I'm asking is that I consider to spend all points into Vitality if that's also the case with Dexterity.

I know that it boosts damage, but with Strength in Ice and Blood it only add some pathetic amount of damage to your attacks, like 1000 strength = 900 damage.

Reason I'm asking is that I consider to spend all points into Vitality if that's also the case with Dexterity.

I thought it had greater affect. had no idea, what is the end result on actual damage done?

I thought it had greater affect. had no idea, what is the end result on actual damage done?

isn't the atk and def important from the dexterity too? the defense combining well with combat reflexes and with SP and dex you don't need any -opp evade% ?

but what exactly about ice and blood changes this? is the damage formula different in ice and blood? or are there more higher damage types of mods and weapons? or what? as far as I can tell ice and blood just added a class and some new real estate

Edited by namad

isn't the atk and def important from the dexterity too? the defense combining well with combat reflexes and with SP and dex you don't need any -opp evade% ?

but what exactly about ice and blood changes this? is the damage formula different in ice and blood? or are there more higher damage types of mods and weapons? or what? as far as I can tell ice and blood just added a class and some new real estate

I am gonna do some research on this Nomad. there are balance changes to Ice and Blood. the +all skill did get nerfed. some bosses like dragons fight back harder now this is the first I had heard that attributes had been affected., but Spunky has much higher level toons than me, so maybe he is seeing it more up in Noib

we''ll get back to you after I search a bit.