Welcome to Family D.a.r.k. Vendetta Katran

Please join us in Welcoming Katran to D.a.r.k Family.

Katran has a wealth of experience in Vendetta and a great sense of community

as he has shown through being here and previously as an ally with DA4H.

As a member of D.a.r.k Fellowship Katran will receive all the

priveleges and benefits of a full fellowship member of darkmatters.org

Once again Welcome Katran it's great to have you here

/hug ....

that was a gangstah style hug btw

/whistle

Guest gogoblender

Bravo Katran and welcome to the fellowship of darkmatters.org!

Your posts and great attitude probably made this an easy and rewarding choice for the co-captains of D.a.r.k. Vendetta.

Keep goin and make your new family strong!

Welcome to D.a.r.k.!

:P

gogo

Thank you for the warm welcome. It has been a week since I joined Darkmatters forum. In that time I meet a lot of good people. I was spending hours reading posts on the forum and haveing tons :) .

Before anything else I feel a need to tell you why and how I got here it seems only fair. In MBS I was a cofounder but in time people started to listen to my advice less and less and they were doing many things that were not honest. I was a voice of reason were there was none. It all went down hill after I had to talk peace with MAFIJA and TM. The people there were reasonable I even made some friends in the process.

But while I was talking peace and giving my word others in my alliance were working behind my back and talking war were there was no need for one. In the end I had to leave or I was going to walk on my own words and convictions.

Now that that is done I will like to tell you something about myself. As you probably no I am from Skopje,Macedonia. I am 23 I like SF and fantasy love movies sf books and have played allmost every strategy game for PC, and in my free time I play Warlords CCG so we can talk any time about any of this themes and many more. Sports: I like soccer and tennis. I play soccer and go skiing every winter. I think this is nice and short. If you like to know anything about me feel free to ask.

And I have to say again it is good to be part of your game family.

Great post Katran and very honest too!...It is such a shame really, that it had to come to that for you and that you felt so compromised.....but also it is great for us to have you here /yay ..so I really do hope that this will be what you feel you were looking for gaming/community wise :)

And you said if we want to know anything about you to ask.....well...please post some photo's of Macedonia!! heheh we have loads of threads going on here Katran so feel free to leap in...most of all...feel welcome and have loads of fun.

/hug

lol we are fearsome huggers around here

Hey there Katran. Nice to see you're joining the gang. :)

So sorry to read of your hard work going to waste. But glad to see that it brought you here!

Cheeers to your new home! /beers

Welcome aboard. /thumbsup

I was wondering about the big increase in D.a.r.k.'s alliance points in Vendetta earlier then I saw Katran's name. Welcome to the happiest alliance on the planet!! /thumbsup /thumbsup /thumbsup

Guest gogoblender

Cyclops said it best...

we're the happiest and darn proud of it!

:)

gogo

hey I just noticed...cool new background in the vendetta section...

Schot's been busy!

lol, I'm pretty jealous, I wish I could find good new recruits like you guys. :rolleyes: I have to settle for the same old bunch of weirdoes that follow me everywhere I go.

Guest gogoblender

loyalty means a ton rahvin

And if you've got a bunch of peeps still hangin with you

it's just great testimony to yer community!

:)

gogo

Welcome Katran :D

Great to have you in the D.a.r.k. family /thumbsup

Thanks for letting us know whats been going on and telling us about yourself :D

Sorry to hear about the position you were put in and that it didnt work out with MB....but glad you are now with us... :D

Time for more drinks in the bar...... /beers (I know......any excuse for me!!)

Cheerz Aurora :D

PS Schot I love the new background, as always you da Man /bow