3. Where did you hear about darkmatters.org from?: from Sacred 2 website

4. Most favorite book ever: Rose Red

5. Favorite movie of all time: Crank

6. Current Favorite Game: Sacred 2

7. All time best video game ever played: diablo 2,Lineage 2 , Crysis

8. Favorite sport or hobby: Gaming, FootBall

9. What do you want for your birthday?: a bottle of rum

10. Do you know anyone from our forum?: no yet

11. Who can you get and name from this forum that can personally vouch for you as a trusted member?: none yet im new to this game and forum

12. If applying for Fellowship Status do you agree to abide by all the posted Rules of the Fellowship?: yes I do

13. My Point : Well guys im new to this game but I have alot of experience online I played few years of mmo I know how the thing work and im not a noob :) im going to start up right now in HC Closed mode witch lobby you guys on ?

Edited by l3ktrik

Hi l3ktrik

Thank you for the application.

Please read our application rules and procedures here:

http://darkmatters.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=4808

You will need a minimum number of posts on this forum as well as meet up with our membera online in the EU HC servers. As soon as the minimum qualifications are met, we can only then forward your application internally where our members will vote for you regarding probation in our clan.

It's important to get to know the members of the clan, and making posts in our forum is a great way of breaking the ice. Perhaps post some reasons on why you'd want to join [D.a.r.k]?

Cheers!

:)

gogo

Well I cheked out all the Clan Website and thing , this one is the one that interest me the most ! looking like a nice friendly clan that know how to play !

Hey Matt, local Quebecer !

Are you playing in EU HC servers? This is where we're focusing our clan now. And yes... we're probably one of the friendliest bunches in Ancaria ^^

gogo

Hey Matt, local Quebecer !

Are you playing in EU HC servers? This is where we're focusing our clan now. And yes... we're probably one of the friendliest bunches in Ancaria ^^

gogo

Well mate Im stuck atm at trying to change my Lobby us to eu

Ah, okay. Matt, as soon as you're able to join up in the EU servers with the clan this would be great.

As posted in our applications criteria for new members, our clan is focused in the EU servers.

Please tell us how your change is going, and as soon as you're able to meet up with our members we can definitely continue with your application from there at that point.

Cheers

:4rofl:

gogo

p.s. I'm going to close this app topic, and when you're ready to re-apply with access to EU servers we'll be waiting :)

1. Favorite pizza topping: Peperoni

2. Favorite Drink: Beer

3. Where did you hear about darkmatters.org from?: from Gial ( clan memeber )

4. Most favorite book ever: The mist

5. Favorite movie of all time: Crank

6. Current Favorite Game: Sacred 2

7. All time best video game ever played: Sacred 2

8. Favorite sport or hobby: Gaming, FootBall

9. What do you want for your birthday?: a bottle of whisky and some beer !

10. Do you know anyone from our forum?: no yet

11. Who can you get and name from this forum that can personally vouch for you as a trusted member?: Well none for now .. but im not a drama guy :)

12. If applying for Fellowship Status do you agree to abide by all the posted Rules of the Fellowship?: yes I do

13. I know you guy are looking for Eu member but I would like to join Us section of the clan if posible ! Im level 38 Dryad will be more higher than this soon :o working on it

14. Well My name is Matt I am living in Quebec,Canada im 25 years active

15. will try to get eventualy a cd key from UK will ... try ...

Edited by l3ktrik

Welcome l3ktrik,

I like someone that appreciates a good drink :o

I normally frequent the EU servers although I do have a US account as well.

The US Closed servers unfortunately are so barren atm.

If you like, could you post your playing times PST so I possibly could join up and spend some time partying.

I'm an aussie so your times might not fit into my gaming times, but worth a try see. :)

Hi l3ktrik

As I replied in second post in this topic, a minimum number of posts is necessary before an application for [D.a.r.k] can be forwarded for vote/nomination.

Please check this topic here. As well, consideration for entry into the clan can be made after you have met up with our members online. Hopefully you will be able to purchase another copy of the game for EU servers where [D.a.r.k] is playing and get to meet our members after which we can consider the application.

Good luck

:4rofl:

gogo