New Sacred 2 [D.a.r.k] Roster

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Certainly is Dragon. :bow: Updated!

Here's a bit of inspiration for your intros. Probably my favorite roster online that I've seen.

U P S E T

C H A P S

For those not done yet I'm asking for a 330 character intro. Thanx to gogo's suggestion you guys can type your intros into the linked character counter below to help you.

Character Counter

Certainly is Dragon. :bow: Updated!

Here's a bit of inspiration for your intros. Probably my favorite roster online that I've seen.

U P S E T

C H A P S

For those not done yet I'm asking for a 330 character intro. Thanx to gogo's suggestion you guys can type your intros into the linked character counter below to help you.

Character Counter

um......uh......gogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogo

gogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogog

ogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogo

gogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogoggogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogog there how's that?

• 3 months later...

Roster? Wow :) That must have happened while I was away from Sacred 2! How could I have missed it?! Should I write a small intro as well or it is for preferential members? :)

Heya,

it seems I will have to have a go at this sometime soon too... If anyone has words or lines of inspiration, they would be most welcome :D

Greetz

Edited by Barristan

Roster's for the whole clan! If you take a look at how long the blurb has to be he can put it in. Have fun, it's all about you, and once you add that bit of yourself in you'll be a part of what we think is one of the hottest looking rosters on the net.

Sacred 2 [D.a.r.k] Roster

:badbad:

gogo

Roster's for the whole clan! If you take a look at how long the blurb has to be he can put it in. Have fun, it's all about you, and once you add that bit of yourself in you'll be a part of what we think is one of the hottest looking rosters on the net.

Sacred 2 [D.a.r.k] Roster

:badbad:

gogo

Writing on and on about stuff is easy. writing anything about myself is horrible. Any inpirational tidbits for mine would be greatly appreciated. ;-)

Think of this intro less about who you are and more about who you would be if you were some dark hero in a comic. Think Batman, Spawn, Watchmen, etc... Then toss in a few traits that your favorite build has. You only need 3 or 4 sentences and once you start writing you're gonna see how easy it can be. You'll probably even find that you wished you had more words to work with in the end.

For inspiration that's easy for you guys. You guys have a long full history. You have only to look at your own sigs for inspiration. For you loco I think it goes without saying... Holos Burgers simply have to be part of it, lol. In fact you and Furian could probably do both your intros/bios together. As if you two were a dynamic duo. The Holos & Burgers Brothers/Duo. ^^ If you did then each of you should have different complimentary abilities. Like you would squish burger grease onto foes and then Furian would blast them with fire to set your enemies ablaze. ;)

As for you two Dobri and Barris I would just use one of your many builds and bring them to life. :P Go back through this topic. There's a lot of great suggestions in it. :badbad:

Hmm I might be able to come up with something. I need an inspirational night of gaming. A walk on the fine line of death and heart burn, Slingin Holosburgers here and there. Pushing the Rules to Live by, looking for more heart dropping scenarios to add.

Well how about that, I might have the beginnings to an Intro right there. Needs more substance/gore/heartburn.

A walk on the fine line of death and heart burn, Slingin Holosburgers here and there. Pushing the Rules to Live by, looking for more heart dropping scenarios to add.

Haha, awesome Furian. You're definitely on the right track. :badbad:

• 2 weeks later...

Back to Sacred 2 :) got some catching up to do.

Complete new account ready and waiting, could someone remove the old accounts and put "TimotheusNL" up there?

The ladder dun work no more so I ain't got me no fancy-smancy account linky!