New Sacred 2 [D.a.r.k] Roster

Hmmmm..........

My first attempt.

For hundreds of years has terror held sway as the people of Ancaria prayed for salvation—for a hero.

Their prayers were answered in Silearth.

Silearth carves a bloody path across Ancaria, slaying all evil. Be it death by Sword, or by magic, or by technical weapons of mass destruction, death will come to all who would seek to do harm against innocents.

"Putrescine is not your everyday kind of person, and frankly, nobody knows what planet he might be from. While he has a heart of gold and the will to help, he happends to put on his dramatic pants and freak you out or fall asleep. But don't let his shabby behaviour fool you. Cause when this guy is around... Every day may be your last."

Gah... I tried, failed and I'm now asking for assistance :)

Putrescine--A noble and kind warrior of unknown origins. Steeped with power and unbridled enthusiasm. Whatever your need, he will help you, though his ways may frighten.

A friend to the just….a deadly enemy to the unjust.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can write stories just as good as anyone but I can't write my own. This is what I came up with:

In ancient times, the evil mage Garm, using the power of the Runestones, released a great evil upon the land. This demon, Lucalain, broke free of Garm's control, crushing him and imprisoning his soul in the Underworld. Lucalain then unleashed his minions upon the land, and scattered the Runestones across the Ten Regions so that they might never again be assembled and used against him. No one has dared try... even now.

Sigh.

Edited by Lucalain

This is it....use this one.

'Death has never been so beautiful.'

With a vast army of serephic warriors at his command, the villians of Ancaria had best tread lightly. Vengeance is metted out via twin swords or technical weapons of mass destruction.

The road is long and painful--fraught with death, and the byways of Ancaria are piled high with the ruined bodies of the Seraphim who have fallen to the war. Each failure brings knowledge and insight; the army will press forward to victory!

324 characters......Use this one.....................

Madness describes Silearth best; the quintessential mad scientist of Ancaria. It is not enough to know that something works--he must know why it works.

And as the insane and the mundane collide in his unconventional mind, strange seeds are sown.

Though many will wither, sometimes one will produce something....wonderful.

Edited by Silearth
ok ok Schot :D

I'll try to write something. Tho since it'll be about myself... I don't think it'll be THAT great lol

But I'll give it a shot ^^,

Put it wont be hard just make sure you include Dark Drama Queen and you will have gold. :D

Looking great guys! Some of yours are about a sentence too long though. Can you guys please adjust them a bit to be the same as the below? Oh and if you know how posting your account number from the Sacred 2 ladder would help me a great deal. You can get your account number from the address url when viewing your account on the ladder. :D

It just so happens that the length of the intro for mine and Arp's seem to be perfect for the roster. So please make your intros with the same amount of words/characters and then I'll add them to the roster.

A "shot in the dark" takes a whole new meaning... There may be a great deal of guess work going on under this scheming mind but you can be sure that once Schot sets his destructive devices in place none shall escape his bolts of terror. The show's on, there's hell to pay and the scourge of Ancaria are all invited. Those who dare...

Blood curdling screams heard from afar and the occasional explosion can only mean one thing. The gates of the [D.a.r.k] Fortress have yet again unleashed a blazing force upon the blight of Ancaria. With letters scorched into the earth among crumpled bodies of the battlefield one could almost make out the words: "Arperum was here."

I've been thinking about something to write for the past few days, and I can't seem to find something that really fits "my gamer self".

I think I'm going to need some help for this one.

Max

Edited by metal_max64

IF I was still playing and IF I was part of the D.A.R.K clan I suppose my personal entry would be this:

With a mighty moo, this Minotaur takes no bull and seldom is sheepish in sharing his personal milk collection. :)

Oh boy Knuckles. I can imagine you have too many ways to go with yours. What with your history and all. Poooor Justin... 4rofl.gif Throw something down here and we'll help Knuckles. 1smile.gif

Yup that's the prob there's so many things I could write about I'm finding what I do write doesn't flow very well......I mean just look at my sif title or Sacred 2 gravestone...even they got crammed full of info lol

Great intro Viper. I really like it but I think "slithers" doesn't do you justice. How about "lurks"?

Sounds good Schot! I think lurks flows a lot better. :)

Alrighty viper. I'll update yours with "lurks" and your cool new avy. :)

I'll see about adding everyone who has submitted so far on Tuesday. Nice writing everyone!

For those not done yet I'm asking for a 330 character intro. Thanx to gogo's suggestion you guys can type your intros into the linked character counter below to help you.

Character Counter

Here you go: 330 characters exactly. Will this do? I can change the word "raping" if it's not OK.

A true champion of justice and the greater good, Lucalain makes a living of pillaging, murdering and raping for the betterment of mankind. His ideals are pure, and if your twisted, evil values disagree with Lucalain's, he will be your death. Those who would not see Lucalain's divine right must be eradicated for the greater good.

Viper007 - In the [D.a.r.k] slithers a silent predator as none have ever seen. With cunning instincts and a thirst for knowledge and power he seeks out his enemies with the deadliest of all venom. Ancaria shall embrace the or be engulfed by the toxic poison of this deadly assassin! ...

Hope you don't mind Viper007, but I think it would read better as:

Viper007 - In the [D.a.r.k] slithers a silent predator as none have ever seen. With cunning instincts and a thirst for knowledge and power he seeks out his enemies with the deadliest of all venom. Ancaria shall embrace, or be engulfed by, the toxic poison of this deadly assassin!

Notice the inserted commas and the removed word. I used to have to write and rewrite reports for our CO ... :)

As for mine, I would probably be just as happy with whatever someone else came up with. I can edit but sometimes have a problem with creation. Of course it helps that no one has seen my bumbling attempts at online, group play ... :)

Edited by Spock

You're definitely asked to write yours up now Ash and add it here, and when you're a full member at the end of your 30 day probation, You're On it ASAP as Schot can do it ^^

Schot came up with the idea that from now on when anyone applies they have to write their own Roster intro ... this could be very cool.

:agreed:

oo

I have to think about mine too... hrm... thinking and scheming and math... I might come up with something there. Eventually... when I get around to it... somehow...

Updated!

Max, Spock and Knuckles are looking for some writing expertise. If anyone has the time please give them a hand. ;) And as gogo said, candidates feel free to jump in. We'll be requesting an intro write up from future and present candidates as part of the 30 day period before full entry into the clan which should prove to be a fun way to get candidates interacting with their new family.

At the moment the roster is in it's infancy in terms of style. Once we have the roster up to date and reflecting the entire clan I'll start looking a ways to spiff it up and enable some sort of way for all of you to be able to change your avatars and intros whenever you like.

Lookin gooooood. :agreed:

Here's a bit of inspiration for your intros. Probably my favorite roster online that I've seen.

U P S E T

C H A P S

For those not done yet I'm asking for a 330 character intro. Thanx to gogo's suggestion you guys can type your intros into the linked character counter below to help you.

Character Counter

hmm what to write what to write :)

Epox the Crazy Arcainen Jester that always seems to have a humorus comment to

anything in the wacky World of Arcaina, and you always know when he is on when he

starts to sing his crazy songs O_o and everybody dies in laughter, so be warned

and don't die when [D.a.r.k] Epox turns on black humor mode!! and asks "dude were is my car"

Edited by Epox
Not to be a prig but I really don't like that word used in that context...can we change it to razing :)

What, dude, you would censor the literary arts and restrict my freedom of speech? You've got planets for balls. :) Pillaging, murdering and raping is traditionally what barbarian raiders do.

OK, so here's a more politically correct version:

A true champion of justice and the greater good, Lucalain makes a living of killing, murdering and slaying for the betterment of mankind. His ideals are pure, and if your twisted, evil values disagree with Lucalain's, he will be your death. Those who would not see Lucalain's divine right must be eradicated for the greater good.

Thanx for the revised version Luc. Much appreciated. As a clan we like to keep it clean. Bloodbaths are ok but raping I must agree is a bit much and may hit too close to home for some. :whistle:

Looks great Epox but... Where's tha car? :)

P.s.

Here's a bit of inspiration for your intros. Probably my favorite roster online that I've seen.

U P S E T

C H A P S

Character Counter

I'd like each of you to write a lil something to describe your "gamer self" if you will. basically 3-4 sentence intro of you but in the most unbelievably awesome kinda way. have fun with it. Don't be modest. Write as though you are the single best thing in Ancaria. Like you're writing about some kind of hero.

Well I tried to go by your suggestions and I think I succeded...maybe a little too well :):

An Ascaron Entertainment and Land Down Under Productions collaberation, we proudly present to you...Dragon Brother! Scourge of all that is evil across Ancaria and Bane of the foulness sweeping across a once pristine countryside, He Who Flies With Dragons is here to save the day, one very slow, laggy step at a time.