New Sacred 2 [D.a.r.k] Roster

To summarize that:

Quartz.dll has a vulnerability to attack in the QuickTime parsing aspect of DirectShow. This ability to parse QuickTime via DirectShow is not present in Vista/Server 2008 (and thus in Windows 7), the read offers fixes, but assuming you're already on Vista or newer, you seem to be safe based on the article.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am really hitting a writer's block on this....never thought it would be this hard to talk about myself lol.....everything I write sounds conceited or lame or just doesn't make any sense :hugs:

um Ill give it a try, for a sentence at least.....

:bow: "Knuckles.... Is a god!!" :bow:

hmmm I dont see the need for more ;)

Piles of corpses laying behind him, their chance at life Voided by his sudden assault, Knuckles sets forth, seeking out new vistas and strange frontiers never meant to be seen.  Exploring the wilderness he comes across strange terrains and scantily clad models, points of interest for future wanderers, if only they could master the secrets of the spandex.

I dunno, I decided to have a bit of fun there, thinking back to what I do know about you.

Zin you just did in a few sentences what I've been trying to do for weeks....and you made it sound good too :bow: I think I just might leave as is, you did a much better job of it than I did, and I'd probably just stink it up if I edited it.....tyvm Zin :bow:

Thanx for the note on quicktime Chrona. I'm going to consider using Flash instead. ;)

Woot! Ari's in the barn! :bow:

Awesome write ups! And nicely done Zin, haha. Managed to catch serveral of Knuckles' personalities. ^^ For those who wrote their own and didn't like their own work much I can tell you that reading them is very cool and that it will never read as well to you as to someone who reads it from fresh perspective. Great work all around. Very cool intros if I may say so. :bow:

Clan bragging rights postponed to next week. ^^

Awesome write ups! And nicely done Zin, haha. Managed to catch serveral of Knuckles' personalities.

Am I D.a.r.k's version of Sybil ?!?! :bow:

• 2 weeks later...

Will do Knuckles. This project and all other requests to me have been on hold somewhat given that my main pc and the recent bandwidth/login problems over the past weeks. In the process of catching up! :)

• 3 weeks later...

Updated at last!

Here's a bit of inspiration for your intros. Probably my favorite roster online that I've seen.

U P S E T

C H A P S

For those not done yet I'm asking for a 330 character intro. Thanx to gogo's suggestion you guys can type your intros into the linked character counter below to help you.

Character Counter

Looks beautiful. Everyone's profiles being filled up makes the page a great piece of art. Nice work here everyone, and kudos to the one and only Schot for the coding masterpiece.

:yay:

gogo

That's cool Schot, but the music doesn't work and my intro is missing. I'd use use this one after all:

A true champion of justice and the greater good, Lucalain makes a living of pillaging, murdering and razing for the betterment of mankind. His ideals are pure, and if your twisted, evil values disagree with his, he will be your death. Those who would not see Lucalain's divine right must be eradicated for the good of all.

You don't get the full effect without "raping" but three forms of killing is missing the point entirely.

You don't get the full effect without "raping"

I think I'll pass on that "full effect" thanks.

:viking:

gogo

p.s. I am with you on the music though, but I know Schot's working on it. Anyone want to donate our hard-working admin a few extra hours? :butcher:

You don't get the full effect without "raping"

I think I'll pass on that "full effect" thanks.

I agree with you on that point, that's why I put a Z in there. Please tell me you do see what I'm trying to achieve with that text.

Edited by Lucalain
  • 2 months later...

Hi there,

Here's how I'll define myself for the Roster.

You're just a sequence of 0 and 1, as a superior being knowing how to count up to 2, I'll beat you ! I'll unleash the lethal power of knowledge. Beware animated bytes, I'll decipher your secrets and bury you on a bad cluster of this land. The one who knows is scary. The one who tries to understand is worse. Let me look inside.

My Profile on Sacred 2.net

Cheers.

Edited by Nihilith
  • 4 months later...