S2 has turned me lazy.

Back in S1 I would socket carefully. I would shop for rings & ammies and really pay attention to what I was buying. I would re-socket every so often.

I don't do this in Sacred 2. I know I should, but Sacred 2 makes management a long and tedious event.

In S1, moving items to you chest was done in seconds while in Sacred 2 I have to move everything over one at a time. Selling items has changed the same way with the only fast way to sell your junk is to sell for half price.

But socketing, and rune changing.....Grab a rune and hover it over the slot, wait for the slot the change color and for an audible signal that it is in there. Then click. But wait, it is still in your hand....try it all over again.

I sometimes log in if I wake up early in the morning, just to trade runes.

It's that slow even at low graphic settings. Has anyone else had problems with 'slow slots' when socketing or trading runes?

You can sell for full price also quickly, same way as for the "half price" variation, only difference is that you have a trade window open at the nearest merchant.

also if you don't have bargaining it doesn't seem to matter (to me) whether you get 1/2 or full by the time more valuable stuff is dropping.. Don't know if this holds true to high levels.

Yeah... familiar with the rune part sil...

Whenever I get more than 20 runes on my hand... I F12 and trade em in. Nomatter what I'm doing lol

Totally agree with you about the rune merchant and the storage Sil.

It is oh so slow transferring items into storage.

And putting runes into the merchants slots is just plain frustrating.

It would have been a lot better is they could have somehow implemented the right click to do it. :4rofl:

Back in S1 I would socket carefully. I would shop for rings & ammies and really pay attention to what I was buying. I would re-socket every so often.

I don't do this in Sacred 2. I know I should, but Sacred 2 makes management a long and tedious event.

In S1, moving items to you chest was done in seconds while in Sacred 2 I have to move everything over one at a time. Selling items has changed the same way with the only fast way to sell your junk is to sell for half price.

But socketing, and rune changing.....Grab a rune and hover it over the slot, wait for the slot the change color and for an audible signal that it is in there. Then click. But wait, it is still in your hand....try it all over again.

I sometimes log in if I wake up early in the morning, just to trade runes.

It's that slow even at low graphic settings. Has anyone else had problems with 'slow slots' when socketing or trading runes?

Inventory Tetris. I so despise this inadvertant mini-game within games. Unfortunately all too common in an RPG games action or otherwise, players are forced to spent large amounts of time managing inventory. The phase was coined with the game Tetris and players having to manupluate inventory items to get everything to fit. But that is a little off topic...

The only problem I have with socketing in Sacred 2 you could remove Blacksmith arts from sockets, now it seems once a Blacksmith enhancement is put into a socket, it seems to stay there forever...I find it uncool and would like to remove the smith arts from sockets when I want.

Edited by Cygnus
The only problem I have with socketing in Sacred 2 you could remove Blacksmith arts from sockets, now it seems once a Blacksmith enhancement is put into a socket, it seems to stay there forever...I find it uncool and would like to remove the smith arts from sockets when I want.

Just sell the item to a NPC merchant - Then buy back. That gives you empty slots, and spends alot of gold rofl.

And well managing 2 storage characters and a stuffed storage takes time every day online - sometimes I fall asleep of the sheer boredom of doing it for loong time.

Just sell the item to a NPC merchant - Then buy back. That gives you empty slots, and spends alot of gold rofl.

This is great info, and offer some flexibility on the uber balancing act we had to do from old Sacred pre underworld where the smith sockets couldn't be removed. I do like the "price" I have to pay to get them removed as well from selling them and getting them back... more gold sinks, more funness

:P

gogo