Barristan's application

Heya all,

filling in these tricky questions here. for [D.a.r.k] membership... had to think long and hard on some of those. Anyways I think I got at least SOME right...

here goes

Favorite pizza topping: cheese (AND... as Gogo pointed out: Ansjovis)

Favorite Drink: a beer/ amaretto

Where did you hear about darkmatters.org from? Forum, and MP Sacred 2

Most favorite book ever: The wheel of time series by Robert Jordan

Favorite movie of all time: Lord of the rings/ Gladiator/King Arthur... Sorry I can't decide, really want to see the new Transformers too!

Current Favorite Game? Sacred 2

All time best video game ever played: BG2 and Sacred 2

Favorite sport or hobby? Squash/Tennis/Snowboard

What do you want for your birthday? It's all good... really

Do you know anyone from our forum? Played with some on the Kami, emm Schot, Putrescine, Dobri, Viper, Dusty, Gogoblender

Who can you get and name from this forum that can personally vouch for you as a trusted member? hmm.. I should hope those I played with.

If applying for Fellowship Status do you agree to abide by all the posted Rules of the Fellowship? yes

(This question need only be answered if applying for Fellowship/Clan status for a sponsored game).

App is for Sacred 2

Hope all goes well!

And see you on closed

Greetz

Yay, Barristan, I was hoping you were going to apply! :) I've been reading your posts on the SIF, and enjoyed playing with you in Kami, and even today on the servers :) Great energy!

We'll forward your app internally, fire up a vote/nomination thread and have an answer for you within a week.

Cheers!

:resp:

gogo

Heya,

thanx for the positive replies Gogo/Dusty. It's appreciated!

@Arp: more than possible we did eh! But if not, I'll be there today. Need to max my shopper and Dryad to 50 before sunday's Kami. So I'll be seeing you!

Greetz

If you've got some extra of these

anchovy_pizza.jpg

always extra room in the lunch basket ^^

:P

gogo

p.s. don't worry, the blood will bake away :P

Heya Katran,

didn't you hop in to last nights game? Were gone affully quick though... :) Nice thing though... to have a starterbooster!

Cya on Closed

Greetz