2 Milestones coming soon!

Hi!

There are two milestones coming soon on FDM.

The first one is that we approach the 3,000 members milestone (2,917 at the moment I'm writing this).

Second, gogoblender almost reached the 10,000 post count. I think we should do a little something for him to thank him (and the other admins/mods) for what they do for this great community.

Max

Good lord... 10000 posts?

:o

ha

I think it's time again to put my post count on a forced-slim diet ;)

And 3 k members... holy cow, where are we going to put everyone?

:guns:

If you guys are here...

If you're happy enough to post, and want to play with us as a friend...

That's more than enough thanks for me and the mod team who I think I can speak for just a tiny wee bit :P

Thanks, all of you

:)

gogo

p.s. Though Barristan, those Tinwora's were a pretty sweeeeeeeet bonus :)

Hehe I will go for the 3000 members celebration but Gogos 10000 posts? Nope since its not really 10000. In the old days Gogo used to cheat. The old days being pre Schots double post merge add on the forum. So in truth gogo is close to 7000. :guns:

lol, im so not a cheater!

Here, I'll tell you guys something. In the old days, when this forum has maybe between four to ten peeps on it as members, oh...bout five years ago...

I was paranoid of never having posts or content on the forum. In fact, as soon as I came home from work the first thing I had to do was post post post...

It was becoming a little manic actually...but I guess the manicness helped a bit. This forum has reached "momentum" now, and it pretty much has a goodish number of members so that a decent number of posts go up every day to keep new members registering and old members posting.

What actually happened was, way back in the day, I was messing around with some of the admin options and deleted myself!

:o

I think I actually lost about six thousand posts..but in all actuality, it didn't really bother me, as these days post count is really nothing I ever really look at on myself...posting comes as easy as breathing.

heh... maybe I'll have to pull the old delete trick again

:P

gogo

Hehe there is more to the story you remember your "Sorry for double posting" :P Man you must remember that. And come to think of it you may have deleted your self but there is still 2 of you here remember guest Gogo? He is still here. :o

Hehe you see knuckles with gogo there is not a dull moment. Heres one for you. You know how kids clean there room right? by putting everything under the bed/rug well our very own Gogo managed to make an internet version of that and that was the last time he cleaned anything. Mind you we all have that kind of moments but gogo had to be the over achiever in the "Ups" area as well. :P

Wow...reaching 10000 posts...thats a whole level of commitment/enjoyment you must be getting from this place....something which id reflected in the fact that we nearly have 3000 members...

Great Stuff

Wow...reaching 10000 posts...thats a whole level of commitment/enjoyment you must be getting from this place....something which id reflected in the fact that we nearly have 3000 members...

Great Stuff

Gogo hitting 10000 posts is unrelated to anything, I firmly believe. :)

Afterall, if you include all of gogo's test accounts, post counts have long since impossible, as katran mentioned :hugs:.

Well, it looks like I missed both milestones, there are 3,017 members and gogo made 10,023 posts at the time I write this message.

Max

ha

I think I was just hitting the sack when I saw the 3000th member shoot in.. got back from work today... lol... another 34 members!

:D

Sweet

And to all the new members...

WELCOME!

:D

gogo