Help on building a dryad

bob1313

I'm looking to maximize the class and make it the ultimate killer. I'm just way lost on how to go about doing this >_>

Help?

I'm looking to maximize damage output and pretty much get the class to its full potential. I also want it to be a top of the line boss destroyer.

Edited by bob1313
Check out the Dryad Builds section here in this forum over here:

http://darkmatters.org/forums/index.php?showforum=373

Off hand there's Putrescine's ranged and Viper's Int ...which both pwn but very differently.

:P

gogo

p.s. don't forget the life leech... that effect makes the ranged imo :unsure:

Thanks! I guess I should have looked their first he pretty much wrote the guide for everything I'm looking for!

Anyways, Where does life leech from?

You can get life leech via runes ( as a secondary effect)or from equipment such as weps or bonuses from sets (Detheya's for Dryad).

Two kinds of life leech...one is additive the other is a percentage.

The latter is more powerful but very rare.

:unsure:

gogo

I'm looking to maximize the class and make it the ultimate killer. I'm just way lost on how to go about doing this >_>

Help?

I'm looking to maximize damage output and pretty much get the class to its full potential. I also want it to be a top of the line boss destroyer.

There are many good threads you can peruse Here: http://darkmatters.org/forums/index.php?showforum=359

• 1 month later...

Well the best boss killer dryad must follow the hunting skills.You should maximize tactics lore and dexterity.An other trick in killing bosses is keeping ravanged impact at low level in order to use it every second.So you must use the hunting focus mod in sinister predator.You should also use the double shot and armor ignorance in ravanged impact mods.Then you will very easilly kill bosses.You should also use constitioution,especially if you plan to play in hc as well as armor lore and combat reflexes.You must also use ranged weapons lore, but dont raise it a lot because you will use sinister predator for attack sprrd and attack value.I hope I helped you!!

Well the best boss killer dryad must follow the hunting skills.You should maximize tactics lore and dexterity.An other trick in killing bosses is keeping ravanged impact at low level in order to use it every second.So you must use the hunting focus mod in sinister predator.You should also use the double shot and armor ignorance in ravanged impact mods.Then you will very easilly kill bosses.You should also use constitioution,especially if you plan to play in hc as well as armor lore and combat reflexes.You must also use ranged weapons lore, but dont raise it a lot because you will use sinister predator for attack sprrd and attack value.I hope I helped you!!

sry, thats not true

the best bosskiller are vines+lances

check Vipers vid :)

I've both: nature(127) and hunter(200) and the nature is the ultimate boss killer