Can I get a sig plz?

I'd like to have a Sig pic for the SIF using the words Viper007 and Clan Member: [D.a.r.k]. :D Maybe a little 007 james bond'ish with a viper head? O.o

If anyone has time I'd really appreciate it. :D

^^

ha I'm looking for one too, Viper. Since the SIF is now allowing 'em, it's gonna be a lot of fun.

Hopefully someone with a bit more talent than me will be able to help you out.

Let that D.a.r.k tag show!

:D

gogo

I got a bunch I can give you. Just answer this short questionnaire:

Do you like:

Street Fighter?

Superheroes?

Orcs?

Megaman?

Panthers?

Women in sexy power armor?

If you answered "yes" to any of these, then I have at least one avatar and signature for you.

No Lucalain I am not afraid of choice. I don't understand why you ask me this. I was simply answering your short questionnaire..... No... I do not like any of those.

thanks though I do appreciate the effort.

Heya Viper. Is there something in game or on the net that you thought might be great as part as your sig? If you could provide a couple images that could really help get the ball rolling. :) Lucalain has quite a nice portfolio and I'm sure he can work with whatever you throw at him. ^^

P.s.

Oh! Here's an idea. Dryad holding pistol, while holding down shift, inside of a graphic kinda like the below. I'd make it if I could but I just don't have the time these days. :/

007.jpg

Your welcome to make use of a screenshot that I took some time ago. I kinda had bond in mind when I posted it so you might find it appropriate for your needs.

Link to screenshot

ah that pic looks cool schot!

Maybe someone can add a Viper snake head to the left of the 007 .... and add text: "Clan Member [D.a.r.k]" to the right of the 007.

Maybe a transparent Sacred 2 logo somewhere?.... would be awesome. :)

SIF rules for sig:

# Maximum size of image: 400x100 and 300kb in size

# tags are not permitted in signatures.

# Animated images (Gif's) are not permitted in signatures.

^^

I could crop that image, put a border around it, and inscribe your name somewhere. Does that work?

Here's the result:

viper007sig.jpg

By lucalain

There's a white border around it so it will contrast better on a dark background. I had to do this quick because I'm working. This is a 400 x 100 pixels, 30 kb jpeg. The 300 kb limit is a joke for static images of this size.

Edited by Lucalain
I could crop that image, put a border around it, and inscribe your name somewhere. Does that work?

Here's the result:

viper007sig.jpg

By lucalain

There's a white border around it so it will contrast better on a dark background. I had to do this quick because I'm working. This is a 400 x 100 pixels, 30 kb jpeg. The 300 kb limit is a joke for static images of this size.

Sweet!

Lucalain, good job!

Can you do one for me please? For Sif?

:)

gogo

Nicely done Luc. Another satisfied customer. :)

I hope you don't mind Viper but I was inspired by your avy choice and did a bit of tinkering. ^^

Sweet!

Lucalain, good job!

Can you do one for me please? For Sif?

:whistle:

gogo

I'm not sure exactly what you're asking for, but you seemed to imply you wanted a signature like Viper's. Here you go:

gogoblendersig.jpg

By lucalain

It was a 2-minute job, as all I had to do was change one text field. Saving it took the most time.

• 3 weeks later...