Sacred 2 - Xbox Gamer Tags

Hi and Welcome Arius..

The D.a.r.k Clan members primarily have the pc version and are on the EU servers...don't think many of us have the xbox version. Though many of our new members are console players

I believe most game mechanics except controls are pretty much the same so any questions you have we should be able to answer :)

Edited by Knuckles
  • 2 weeks later...
I was thinking we could get a least of some people that play on xbox.

Hey, I haven't bought the game yet, but I am very excited about it. I am going to go pick it up on Friday probably so me and my friend can play the campaign together. If you want to join us, my gamertag is BRYANT NAMELESS. Send me a friend request and message if anyone is interested. I'll have the game by May 29th.

Hey, I haven't bought the game yet, but I am very excited about it. I am going to go pick it up on Friday probably so me and my friend can play the campaign together. If you want to join us, my gamertag is BRYANT NAMELESS. Send me a friend request and message if anyone is interested. I'll have the game by May 29th.

Mine is "TrailrParkNinja" and I'll be happy to hop on with ya.

You can all add me, too - gamertag= LOLMBToCOM I might not be on much in the next week, but I'm sure I'll be playing sacred 2 on and off for the rest of 2009.

*edit* I've got my HE to level 32. my roommate is playing a seraphim that he's got up to 29 and he has a SW up to 37 I believe. his gamer tag is YourSoulIsMine

Edited by OMGSTUFF

X360 user you say...well guess that's me.

If anyone needs help or just needs a fill in co-op live just drop me an invite GT (DStylez 808)...

Currently I am a 36 seraphim with a melee damage setup, I have a HE 28 (Pyro), and am working on a DW...

I have a few set pieces and decent weapons e.g. (Desert Saber)..weird thing is that it dropped out in the marshes while fighting the first mist thingy...

I am new to the game but enjoy it alot...

See you online...

Working to unlock gold...98% done with silver...solo'd all the bosses thanks to the DD seraphim build thread I read to help me with point allocation...

tag is Starkadhr

I want to play with people but everyone on the xbox is falling into the "Im not helping you because it wont benefit me" bullcrap and everything. Im trying to get my characters to gold but when you got builds that are meant for multiple enemies and not single enemies like bosses, its very hard....Especially Nameless Guardian which I beat with my inquisitor in about 3 hours.

Hey guys I just got the game for the 360 and I was wondering if any one wants to play with me so just leave me you're gamer tag and mine is Abstruseethan. And were do u get all the cool armor that they have in the videos ;)

Hey everybody whats up? im new to the forum so...

im playing S2FA on the 360 and I have light and shadow character from level 9-38

definetly interested in playing online with anyone who:

isnt like the guys I co-op with now that auto collect boss loot and dont trade fairly when the time is due.

anybody thats interested in this sort of questing send a friend request my gamertag is MagicRyno.

CHEERS!

Edited by MagicRyno

My gamertag is PlumptiousCat, but I don't know when exactly I'll be back on a Gold membership so I can party up online.

I was on the one month free trial of gold, but it ran out recently, and this is the month for car insurance and a lot of other big bills that need to be paid. :twitch: So whenever I can spare the fee without putting myself in the poorhouse, I'll try to find some of you all on XBL. :D

P.S. - It also doesn't help the finances when my 1st-generation Xbox 360 finally, officially died on THE VERY DAY I bought Sacred 2, which meant I had to run out later that day and buy a new console. :) I'm enjoying Sacred 2 a lot, but I'm not convinced yet that it was worth $260. :)

Hey everyone,

I'm new to this forum and also to sacred in general. I picked this up a few days ago and I'm having a great time playing and learning the game.

My GT is beans801 so send me a message and invite and we can party up.

-----Current characters---

Dark-

Inqu. level 39

SW. level 10

Light-

Dryad. level 15

TG. level 5

Ser. level 5

HE. level 8

my gamertag is abstruseethan my main is a level 36 shadow warrior (dark campign) and a level 12 sephrim. hit me up im on most of the time working on bronze :P

What's up boys, great community you got here. I've "lurking" here for a few weeks now absorbing as much sacred 2 info as possible and figured it's time to join up.

GT: Kiddingo

Inquisitor: level 14

my gamertag is teknik187 I played the pc version for awhile and just got the 360 version add me to your list im on alot :yay:

Whats goin on everyone, just droppin in to say whats up? My gamer tag is johnnyblaze1978 ill be playing sacred 2 online almost everyday until modern warfare 2 releases in November.. I have a lv 58 SW, A level 42 Seraphim "BFG" only - she uses no weapons at all dont even have a sword in my inventory to switch to, its BFG or nothin. U want a beastly character choose a seraphim. Although it does get kinda boring running around killing everything in your path with one to two shots from the BFG. But if you like PvP mode this character will own..

Hey just joined and just recently started playing - gamertag is "spotmarkedx".

I tend to stay away from PvP and stick to co-op play. Likely will stick with that for this game as well. Currently am in the low 20's range with my main Seraph (after futzing around with a few now deleted characters to test out different classes, skills, and CAs). I'm sure this information will be outdated in a day or two so I won't go too deeply into it.

Hello,

I just joined the forum today, I am an xbox sacred 2 player. I only have one character so far, a level 36 inquisitor. I'm 33 years old with a wonderful wife and a new baby! I am interested in gaming with others in the community. So please send me a friend invite and come game with me if you see me online!

Gamer tag: Banjo the cat.

-Travis