Sacred 2 - Xbox Gamer Tags

Hey all I'm an XBOXer myself, tag is "Nagisa Zero" Without quotes and a space between each word.

Dryad level 49 Shadow (main toon I play)

Temple Guardian level 45? Shadow

High Elf level 8 ?

seraphim level 5 Light

Shadow Warrior level 15 Light

And if anyone has a Shopper type character I would happily like to do some business with you :D

New player here for xbox version.....Just starting to get familiar with everything....currently have a level 46 seraphim. This a nice site you got going o here.

Edited by Zeke
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi My Gamertag on Xbox is o0oTESTDUMMYo0o

I only have Light Campaign characters at the moment (something I will soon remedy).

HE: level 59 (Ice Build)

SE: level 52 (Dual Wielder)

HE: level 28 (Fire Build/Shopper)

I am on mainly at late at night or early morning.

Hi... Anyone that wants to co-op; add me. Reverend War420 on 360.

level 79 Inquisitor

level 45 High Elf - light

level 52 Seraphim

level 35 SW - Shadow

level 39 Dyrad - Shadow

level 25 TG - Light

hi everyone I found this fourm and thought I join I play xbox for this game and I have a level 90high elf ice/shoper and alot more lol my gt is mwkk11 send me a msg if u would like to play or if I can help u out iwth items I will see wat I can doo for u and have fun with the game and lvling up lol gl

• 3 weeks later...

Gamertag: dunet

Playtimes: GMT+10 Evenings/Weekends

Current Characters: 54 seraphim, 25 Shadow Warrior, 20 Dryad

Edited by dreeft
  • 5 weeks later...

David, welcome to DarkMatters! I play pc here, but I know we have console players always looking for fellow gamers...hopefully they'll see your post here and be able to hook up. As well, there is a gamerstag thread here...somewhere , lol I'll search and see to find it.

Welcome to the boards mate!

:thumbsup:

gogo

Great you found this thread! I merged the posts as well.

Good luck , happy gaming

:Just_Cuz_21:

gogo

Nikarah

level 125 seraphim by the same name; I usually play mornings (9:00-12:00pm)/late night (not as often but generally 1:00am-2:00 AM) us central time.

also have a level 44 seraphim, and a bunch of other low level chars which I plan to develope.

Hey,

I am playing as a Dryad and only level 21 but loving the game and want some CO-OP player to drop into the Shadow Campaign I am doing on Bronze as they please.

I play this and Tekken alot (competitive player in Tekken ) so if you see me on send me a message and if iam on a diff game I can load Sacred 2 on.

If anybody wants to start from scratch on the light campaign I woudl be up for that too.

My gamertag is allpraise2me

GMT +0

Edited by allpraise2me

I finally decided to take the plunge and go live. Gamer tag: redka243. Will be working on a high elf build some weekday nights and next sunday European time.

Stupid question: can you start a character offline and then go online and play with it as long as they are on the same gamer tag? I think on PC, you can't join an online server if you created your character in single player mode?

Stupid question: can you start a character offline and then go online and play with it as long as they are on the same gamer tag? I think on PC, you can't join an online server if you created your character in single player mode?

Yes, you can freely switch from offline single player or couch coop to online multiplayer. PC players can do the same thing but only on open net. Closed net PC characters must be made on closed net (but can be exported to single player with the Ice and Blood expansion).

Ok so I picked up this game at the video store and rented it last week. Needless to say I'm in love with the game. My gamertag is Furogu and I currently have a level 43 Ice HE (light) and a level 33 hybrid Inquisitor I'd really want to get partying with. I also have some low-level chars if someone wants to level up some low-level characters or even start from scratch.

I'm usually on during the evenings or even during the day sometimes. GMT -8. Anyway give me a shout! :xmastree: