Sacred 2 - Xbox Gamer Tags

Ok so I picked up this game at the video store and rented it last week. Needless to say I'm in love with the game. My gamertag is Furogu and I currently have a level 43 Ice HE (light) and a level 33 hybrid Inquisitor I'd really want to get partying with. I also have some low-level chars if someone wants to level up some low-level characters or even start from scratch.

I'm usually on during the evenings or even during the day sometimes. GMT -8. Anyway give me a shout! :)

gamertag= Nikarah

level 127 seraphim

level 51 seraphim

level 40 high elf -shadow

level 26 inquisitor

level 15 dryad

im on at different hours; usually either late morning-early afternoon or late-night (1-3AM or so) US central time.

feel free to give me a message, if I dont respond right away give t a bit I have my prompts for messaging turned off so I dont get distratced while playing but I do check it every once in a while.

I usually dont play with a mic since I have a 3 week old daughter who keeps my woman up most of the night and I'd rather not wake the critter up talking about video games if at all possible. however, I do own one, so if its necissary I'll use it.

• 2 weeks later...

Bought this game on Dec 23nd and love it. I only have a XBL-silver account at the moment, but will be getting gold soon. My tag is Tym4Dinner if anyone wants to friend me. Been trying out the different classes to see what I like, so nothing is really above level 12-13.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Wassup guys...My tag is CorrupSHUN! My main characters rite now are a 199 Dryad, a 120 Inquisitor, a 90 Seraphim, & a 90 High Elf but I have plenty more so feel free to hit me up online! :blink:

Edited by Skylar Cb
  • 2 weeks later...

GT: Soltair0108 - feel free to send me a FR or message. As of right now I am playing Light campaign only, but if anyone is looking for a buddy to play with I will start Dark. Even if your just looking to chat Sacred 2, hit me up. I online usually between 7pm and 2am Pacific.

• 2 weeks later...

gamertag - SenSeoPirate

just started playing..

soo

level 11 high elf

will level it soon enough I think ^^

would love some ppl to chat with or play with from time to time :]

Edited by senseo
I was thinking we could get a least of some people that play on xbox.

my gamertag is teknik187 I played the pc version for awhile and just got the 360 version add me to your list im on alot :thumbsup:

Well here's my first log in darkmatters. Man, u guys rule! Thank you so much for all the explanations about the game itself, builds, etc. I'll be glad to join at X-live. My chars is a shadow Shadow Warrior level. 31 and a level 65.

Add me:

Didlididlidum for shadow warriors

manusvieira for Pyromancer High Elf

Cheers!:)

Mine is............... CodeBone

Add me if you will :P (WARNING: THIS PRODUCT MAY INCLUDE FOUL LANGUAGE, EXCESSIVE MOTHER JOKES, DIRTY TALK ABOUT YOUR GIRLFRIENDS', AND DEATH.... USE AT YOUR OWN CAUTION; And enjoy!)

Edited by dameware
  • 2 weeks later...

XBL GT - Nales16

My mains are

LV72 Seraphim

LV 30 Shadow Warrior

if your gonna add me shoot me an additional message stating your from DM Boards plz.

Gamertag: AE Vasa

Only had the game about a week, my highest level was 27 Temple Guardian but I am doing it HC style on the xbox so I had to delete him. ;(

Currently exploring Vaclaf's "Dwarf in my left arm" build. Hope to see you on xbox live.

• 3 weeks later...