Sacred 2 - Xbox Gamer Tags

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello all! My gamer tag is naethryn420

Currently I do not have gold status but hopefully that will change soon.

I play mainly on a Gruesome Inquisition Inquisitor with a bit of Nefarious Netherworld thrown in for fun. Have had to remake him a few times and am now level 45!

Love this game despite some of its flaws and I would have to say it has been the most worth while 26$ I have spent on a game yet for the xbox. I noticed the boards seem fairly inactive but hopefully when I get gold status again maybe I can fight alongside some of my ancarian brothers!

• 1 year later...

Is this board still active? My XBL gamertag is RazorSharp02. I played this to platinum and then a lot more on PS3. Just got it recently to play with my fried online, turns out he doesn't like the game. Now I'm kinda playing solo on XBox.

Add me if you still play and just reference DarkMatters?

Also, since I'm starting fresh....are there still any mods floating around? I would like to get my hands on an XP mod if there was, otherwise I'm still looking for some good co-op....

Thanks

• Like! 1

Is this board still active? My XBL gamertag is RazorSharp02. I played this to platinum and then a lot more on PS3. Just got it recently to play with my fried online, turns out he doesn't like the game. Now I'm kinda playing solo on XBox.

Also, since I'm starting fresh....are there still any mods floating around? I would like to get my hands on an XP mod if there was, otherwise I'm still looking for some good co-op....

Thanks

Welcome aboard!

darkmatters is still pretty active, but I am not sure how many active xbox players we have. As for mods, IIRC there are no legit mods for the console versions.

Thanks

Yay, we're still alive!

:dance:

Here to welcome u to DarkMatters David!

:)

gogo

Thanks

Welcome aboard!

darkmatters is still pretty active, but I am not sure how many active xbox players we have. As for mods, IIRC there are no legit mods for the console versions.

I was under the impression there weren't any "legit" mods..... Just remember reading about some xp multipler mods to gain huge xp boosts. I was hoping to get a shopper with it....

• 6 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Anyone still play on the 360?

Looking for people to play with and have fun with.

I have a mic and prefer others have it as well.

GT: psiguy3

Just reference DarkMatter.org

I'm in Arizona time zone and usually play after work around 9-10 and my days off are friday and saturday.

• 3 months later...

just re-purchese sacred 2 and joined the forum, for the game sacred 3 coming out but that turned bad for sacreed 2 is better. anyway, looking for ppl on the 360 to play and understand more abt this game, because its been forever. like to know whats been fixed or still broken with the game. GT is: Kibosh Kaibutsu

• 5 months later...

Not sure if anyone still plays on console, but I just repurchased Sacred 2 and would love to find some friends to play with. Please, feel free to add me if you'd like. :)

GT: xVTKx

Hoping you can match up with some people

and welcome to DarkMatters Eruorio!

:)

gogo