Sacred 2 - Xbox Gamer Tags

I played online just after the game was launched on PC, I played hardcore for a few months but then I moved into a new place. I have the game for Xbox now and I would love to find some people to go online and chat with while playing.

I usually play from 5-6pm EST on.

Gamertag: pennywise123213

I'll try to add some gamertags from here, hopefully some of you all are still up for playing.

Im starting over with all my toons, but I plan to level quickly :)

• 2 weeks later...

Ok now I got a new xbox Thursday Night, recovered my gamer tag so here it is zI Zeus Iz also below my name.

I had to start all over since I had sold my hard drive when I got my third RRoD so no gear and no high level characters. I did restart a HE she is now level 30. Check out the trade zone I am looking for some equipment and have some that I have for trade.

Hey my Gamertag is XLKARNAGEIX and XIKARNAGELX.

I'm currently looking for any Celedrahils or Faladals high elf set armor pieces. I have plenty of gold and items as well as some other set pieces, so if anyone can help me out reply on here or message me in game. Thanks!

GT: Athes 696

Pretty much looking for someone to help me out a bit with everything,(I'm a total noob in this game :o ), I've got a level 34 Inquisitor

I live in Europe, so if you FR me, and you're from the U.S, expect a rejection

Edited by Athes
GT: Athes 696

Pretty much looking for someone to help me out a bit with everything,(I'm a total noob in this game ;) ), I've got a level 34 Inquisitor

I live in Europe, so if you FR me, and you're from the U.S, expect a rejection

Great seeing you and all the new players on these boards.

Welcome to DarkMatters Athes!

;)

gogo

Hi Everyone Im New To Sacred 2 And The Fourm My GT-PureRoseDragon Send Friend Request

Im on 6-10 Hours a Day

Hope To See You Guys In Sacred 2

No Good Toons for Now

Just - BFG seraphim Level 5 Going on 200 (Wink Wink) lol.

New to the boards and new to the game really.

GT - FLUENTC0DE (That 0 is a zero)

Virtually no experience in the game but trying out some of the builds shown on these forums.

Play time is mostly evenings GMT but varies, most FRs accepted.

Hi.

Waza4657

100 DW Inquisitor (Plat)

82 Ice/Pyro HE (Gold)

67 Astral SW (Gold)

66 Pyro HE (Silver)

45 2H seraphim (Silver)

22 SW TG (Silver)

I play the Pyro HE and the Astral SW mostly, but I'll play any of them if you promise not to run around with "that axe". (I don't have a moral objection to it at all, I just don't like zoning into an area and getting ran over by level 100+ mobs because someone joined a game at level 50, but is level 100 an hour or so later.)

:heart:

GT is SpuddieS101

I'm on randomlly throughout the day so FR me and I'll add.

I play a level 57 Dryad, Shadow, a 59 SW Light, a 50 HE Light, and a 9 Seraph (working on a single aspect build)

Hey people!

I was recently looking for a decent game for me and my Girlfriend to play together as I'm a bit of an avid gamer and living together means I tend to end up taking over the main tv quite allot lol. Anyway I did a bit of research and came across this beauty of a game. I'm quite into MMOs and really like the many parallels Sacred 2 has with your standard fantasy mmo. I'm on console obviously as I'm posting in this thread.

My GT is: Epicurean Dream

I have a character I play offline purely with my Girlfriend as her account hasn't got a Gold Subscription and trying to play a campaign 'online' doesn't let her join the game with her character. I've tried messing about with creating a character on the 'guest account' you can sign in with but there seems to be some kind of glitch as in the manual it says 'choose the guest account and the second player can join an online game with a character that is on the profile of the account the guest account belongs to". The problem is you can't log-in to a guest account!? So it means putting in another game like Halo for example, signing into the guest account on there then going back to the dashboard and putting in the Sacred 2 disk with the guest account already signed in. This seems to let her be able to play with me while we are in an online campaign so other people can join.

The problem is she doesn't really want two different characters, one online to play with me online, with my character I'm playing with in a campaign I began so I can play when she isn't, and one offline for us when we play 'together'.... bit of a mess around really.

Things may change but right now what I'm saying is I'm happy to add people and have people add me and play with whoever whenever with my online character. After a while when my girl is a bit more accustomed to the game she may well be cool with playing with me online along with whomever else may want to play with us. By that time I'de like to probably have a few people I play with on a regular and be involved in a bit more of a comunity that plays Sacred 2. I only got the game 3 days ago and am loving it!

On a side note, does anyone know the best way of being able to play 'Online' consistently on one console with two people without having to make both accounts gold subscriptions? I believe it will involve her creating and using a character on my account and having to sign in as a guest every time we play, right?

Looking forward to meeting some of you in the game world!

peace!

• 3 weeks later...

Heyo, recently got a X360 and looking for some friend sto play with.

Played on the PS3 and love it.

Made the hop to the 360 and can't wait to start questing again.

See you then

GT: psiguy3