I have a question about my level 16 shadow warrior

I'm loving the game right now on the xbox 360. I'm level 16 and on silver difficulty. I just beat the kobald chieftain relatively easily, but he had a lot of health.

Basically, I know we only get to choose 10 skills for our characters, regardless if we level them to 200 or not.

I want my shadow warrior to be a mix between melee and summoner. I already got the skeleton fortifaction and nether ones to tank damage and dish out damage as well.

My shadow warrior currently has the astral lord and focus skills to 11 points each into them, points in constitution, tactics (not sure about this) and the skill that improves combo's which I regret taking. Also something else but I forget.

Basically my question is- I'm worried my character will be awful at higher levels and higher difficulties. I'm thinking of either choosing the skill dual wield, swords, or hafted weapons. I'm positive I want one of these but not sure which.

If I put a lot of points into dual wield, will I be able to hit stuff later on? Or do I actually need to pick a skill that invovles a particular type of weapon?

Hi,

for your melee/astral sw choose only Dual wield.(Dualwield overwrite sword/shaftlore) Put ~10 points in it- the rest with all skills rings (pure meleebuild 75 points for doublehit)

Hi,

for your melee/astral sw choose only Dual wield.(Dualwield overwrite sword/shaftlore) Put ~10 points in it- the rest with all skills rings (pure meleebuild 75 points for doublehit)

thanks, buddy. but im confused.

so you're saying do this:

1. put 10 points into dual wield and NOT any other weapon skills since dual wield overrides it.

2. what does "the rest with all skills ring" means?

I'm also thinking of getting the concentration skill so I can use multiple buffs.

can you also answer my question in the general discussion thread. I have a ton but im loving this game.

What Chrona was saying was to put only a few points into dual wielding if you use summons since you have other skills that are more important than Dual Wield (dont ask me what cos I havent played a summoner although id assume regen/summon based skills). Any extra points you need for your skills can be added through equipping rings with +all skills and socketing them in your armour which will boost all of your skills equally.

And welcome to the world of Sacred and to the forums

good work

is this the official forums from the company? I want to complain and suggest the color coded loot system be brought back. I don't care if the 4 star system stays or not, I just want the color coded loot to come bacl.

the official forum is over here although you probably wont have much chance of changing stuff, good luck

edit: wow...you really beat me to it...I must have gotten distracted between replying and reading the post initially

Edited by Dragon Brother
  • 2 weeks later...

Depends on your playing style a bit....Dual is better at crowd control and 2h can be a boss killer...it also depends on what Combat Arts you're planning to use